Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

fauck

Jan 23, 2010
Toronto
Watchout! Brands that cost between $100 and $150 are usually scams. The good ecigs usually sold by multiple vendors will only cost between $30 to $50 U.S. for the starter kit. I recommend looking at d510's and kr808d-1's.

I have been looking at Blu. They are $80 USD and come with a charging case that looks kinda like a pack of cigarettes it charges the e cig 8 times and holds cartriges. Is Blu legit?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Blu has been reported to be inconsistant.

Many who originally purchased a Blu ended up spending money to buy something else later. I had one given to me for a little while and I gave it back. Terrible little thing. Hardly any vapor. PIA to refill the cartridges.

If you like the look of a Blu and the size, a 510 with a PCC charger should fit your needs. The atomizers put out a ton of vapor and my 510 atomizers have lasted for over 6 months (I've never had one completely die and only one is too funky to bother with).

Only purchase Joye brand 510, as they are completely reliable. Get a bottle of liquid for what ever model you buy. You'll need it right away even if it has prefilled cartridges (which don't last very long).

Scott EE

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Virginia USA
I would order a real Joye 510 online. If it costs more than 50 bucks it is probably a scam.

Depends if they opt for PCC kit it can run 79.99. My kit from TW cost that but had the PCC, car charger, and USB mains charger as well. Kits can vary widely by simply getting more spares, juice, carts if they choose to assemble it that way. But as a rule a basic kit should run no more than you said at $50. As low as $30 if you have patience to wait a bit on shipping for a Chinese supplier.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread