E-Juice Feedback, Please let us know what you would like to see, 100% vg juice, zero nic juice etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
We already have plans to introduce our top flavors in zero nic but we are looking for more feedback as into what you guys and gals would like to see. We now only sell our proprietary 70/30 pg/vg blend and will add the zero nic for all our top flavors and then based on the feedback we can add what people want the most.

we are also going to introduce 4 new tobacco flavors that are extremly high end, the best of the best.

Please leave us feedback below

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I would love a high VG blend, the proprietary 70/30 pg/vg blend is just not vapable to me.
I have to add 50% VG to it and it greatly reduces the flavor.
I can vape a little PG at about 20PG/80VG but really prefer 100%VG or as close to it as possible.

how about a 90/5 vg/pg blend the other % is purified water and natural ingredients, the 5% pg will only come from the flavoring, send me your address and ill let you test it, if you like it and other testers as well it can become part of the GV CC line(cloud chaser liquid)

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
The most pg I can handle in small sessions is 20pg/80vg, anymore pg than that and I get a sore throat and headaches. I usually stay away from as much pg as possible, opting for a max or 100% vg. This is such a bummer because I can't order juices from you guys! :( I would love to see a max VG mix in your line up!

:banana: I'm happy to be a guinea pig and test the new mix :D

how about a 90/5 vg/pg blend the other % is purified water and natural ingredients, the 5% pg will only come from the flavoring, send me your address and ill let you test it, if you like it and other testers as well it can become part of the GV CC line(cloud chaser liquid)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
The most pg I can handle in small sessions is 20pg/80vg, anymore pg than that and I get a sore throat and headaches. I usually stay away from as much pg as possible, opting for a max or 100% vg. This is such a bummer because I can't order juices from you guys! :( I would love to see a max VG mix in your line up!

:banana: I'm happy to be a guinea pig and test the new mix :D
if id o the recipe above as i stated it would literally be less then 5pg and would barely be noticed or does it have to be 100%

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
if id o the recipe above as i stated it would literally be less then 5pg and would barely be noticed or does it have to be 100%

There have been a few that have mentioned they can't do any PG in their juices... don't hold be to it but I think 100%VG is one but I can't remember the others off the top of my head ( and he's an obvious one to remember if I'm correct )

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
The other vendors that sell "max vg" don't say exactly what percentage of pg is in their mix, but they do say it is only in the flavor base, and as such, a negligible amount of pg. I've personally been fine with the "max vg" mixtures I've tried so far.

As redsok said, I know several others that can only do 100% vg so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a 100% vg line :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Doesn't work for me....that much vg makes my lungs feel heavy, as if I'm having pneumonia all over again. The present percentages of Flux are perfect for me. I know there are people with allergies.....and I know there are people chasing bigger clouds......but I would never claim to know for certain what "most" people want without everyone first submitting their preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread