E-juice from chinazrh 1500ml for $294.29 legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
I searched and found nothing here about this online merchant.

E-Cigarette Cartridges Refill E-Liquid - 50pcs (30ml/pc)

So that is a total of 1500ml for $294.29

Can anyone verify if this is a good deal and if this merchant is legit? I found nothing online regarding their status or ratings. Did not find any "scam" posts either from a google search.

Also they do have cheaper prices for more quantity. For example 10 boxes are $264.86 each. That's a ton of liquid but perhaps good for a group buy?

I am not buying until I hear nothing but good reviews myself. I am just too scared.

By the way Shipping is $33.99

Last edited:

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
jx, I didn't even check the link because by the amount and price you posted it sounds as though you found a "wholesale" supplier...
This could be who some of our suppliers order from - at this price you aregetting a 30ml bottle of liquid for less than $6- a piece! I would say a great deal indeed... However, I can't verify if this is a trusted source... I would say to ask on the suppliers thread- They may be more familiar...

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
I made a huge order for various e-cig parts from Trueman (a place in China) totaling about $300 -- without really stopping first to think about the fact they were in China .. and then was reading stuff here and elsewhere about stuff being stopped by customs etc, and really sweated it for the couple of weeks before it came .. it eventually did come, but I feel lucky.

That's not a risk for that amount of money that I'd make again.

Also if these guys are questionable (and I really have no idea if they are or not) and in China, I'm thinking it might make it harder for you to have recourse

I can't quite make out the deal when I try to look.. is that for fluid and carts?
I'm a little confused on that and why they want to sell a huge lump of itty-bitty parts/bottles etc

I saw a place that had something big like 100 or 200 mL for $250 somewhere (sorry I don't recall the exact details or where I saw this, but I bet somebody here probably has seen it and knows) but I assumed on seeing that that it would come in one large bottle

I guess I figure can buy or come by better deals separately on empty bottles and empty cartridges at prices I like by hunting around, I wouldn't want to pay a bunch extra for those if my aim was to just to get the fluid.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Probably posted several times in the forum somewhere but a 30ml bottle is equivalent to how many cartridges? For reference I have a 901.

Crap I just found the answer on their website... here is that info + some more from the link I provided in the first post...

30ml = about 600drops

It takes 4-5 drops to refill a cartridge

You get about 150 refills for only $5.89

The refill e-liquid can be acquired in different strength of 24mg, 18mg, 16mg, 14mg, 12mg, 10mg, 0mg for your choose, we default supply 18mg (high), 14mg (medium), 10mg (low), 0mg (none).

Last edited:

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
I made a huge order for various e-cig parts from Trueman (a place in China) totaling about $300 -- without really stopping first to think about the fact they were in China .. and then was reading stuff here and elsewhere about stuff being stopped by customs etc, and really sweated it for the couple of weeks before it came .. it eventually did come, but I feel lucky.

That's not a risk for that amount of money that I'd make again.

Also if these guys are questionable (and I really have no idea if they are or not) and in China, I'm thinking it might make it harder for you to have recourse

I can't quite make out the deal when I try to look.. is that for fluid and carts?
I'm a little confused on that and why they want to sell a huge lump of itty-bitty parts/bottles etc

I saw a place that had something big like 100 or 200 mL for $250 somewhere (sorry I don't recall the exact details or where I saw this, but I bet somebody here probably has seen it and knows) but I assumed on seeing that that it would come in one large bottle

I guess I figure can buy or come by better deals separately on empty bottles and empty cartridges at prices I like by hunting around, I wouldn't want to pay a bunch extra for those if my aim was to just to get the fluid.

Obviously these are for resale. Personally I would not use it for that though as I have every intention of vaporizing it all. I find it convenient that they are in separate bottles. Less work for me.

My concerns are -
What happens if it gets stopped by customs?
Is the juice good or disgusting?

Thats about all.

Archer74

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Illinois
Archer74, did you have to buy 10 bottles to get that price? And do all 10 have to be the same flavor?

nope, I just bought 2 bottles. you can just order 1 as long as the flavor is in the drop-down list.

the menthol i got from them is pretty good, imho. i dont detect any sweetness at all unlike the other menthols i've tasted that have a candyish aftertaste.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Just messed around with some numbers -

The link I posted in my first post was for 50 x 30ml bottles.

I found another deal on the same site that is almost the same cost per ml. You get 25 x 50ml bottles for $250.98. The difference per ml is about 1 cent.

If anyone is brave enough to try I would say go with the $250.98 deal.

Just clicked on their PayPal link (upper right corner) - PayPal thinks they are legit... if that means much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread