E Juice Stash/Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started vaping a week ago and I've already developed a little stash of e liquids.
Does anyone have pics or suggestions on how they store their bottles?

I've read that a cool dark place is best but also what is the best for organization?

It doesn't help that my boyfriend also leaves his bottles here so he can refill while "secretly" testing my stash lol.:glare::glare::glare::glare:

RichBrew

May 21, 2013
GA
Before I got a Halo G6, I started with Blu (I know), so my first samples were purchased from Johnson Creek. I also snagged thier wooden storage box (Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Wooden Storage Box Johnson Creek Smoke Juice) and it works great for a stash so far. I really liked the 3ml bottles they have. I just fill them from my big bottles, and can carry the little one in my pocket. I like the tiny tips they have, they are easier to use than the Halo 7ml bottles when filling a mini-tank.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have mine all neat and lined up in a drawer in the kitchen. Most used up front and will use if I have to in the back. Some of the bottles are so hard to squeeze just to get a drop. Wonder if there is something you can do to make them easier. I also have some that I don't think anyone would vape. I hate wasting money but you have to try things to see if you like them. I give away the ones that I don't like that well that my friends use. Enjoy.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I keep mine in a boat :lol:

P1000362.jpg

cowboy6591

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 16, 2013
    Liberty, TN
    I started vaping a week ago and I've already developed a little stash of e liquids.
    Does anyone have pics or suggestions on how they store their bottles?

I've read that a cool dark place is best but also what is the best for organization?

It doesn't help that my boyfriend also leaves his bottles here so he can refill while "secretly" testing my stash lol.:glare::glare::glare::glare:

I keep one at my office desk drawer [8 OZ] and a lifetime stash at my house in a dark closet. the nicotine is in a Poly-Glycol solution and Vegetable Glycerine is separate, I mix a 4 oz bottle at a time and store the small bottle out in the open easy access.
    I'm lazy about these things. And I change flavors a lot to keep it interesting.
    I mix my own juice from raw materials so the answer you are probably looking for is a dark place with no extreme temperatures for the ready made stuff most out here are using.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread