E-juice suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blwright

Feb 27, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I have been vaping since late February so I still consider myself a noob. I use a Tornado and I have a couple of 510's that I use as a back up. I absolutely love the TW Patriot Range Tobacco Americano. I am kinda looking to cut costs and I was wondering if anyone could give me a good alternative juice. I have tried the Halo Freedom and I was very disappointed. Any good suggestions on a tobacco flavor juice... preferably cheaper than TW ?

:vapor:

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Litecigusa carries a number of tobacco flavors. They carry the Dekang line, but I actually like a lot of Dekang tobacco flavors. 10ml bottles are only $4.25 and $15 gets you free shipping, so it's a cheap alternative. Their Dark Tobacco Blend is one of my favorites. Liberty-Flights also has a number of tobacco flavors at good prices and small sample bottles.

gunner4412

Apr 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: affiliate advertising

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I too was disappointed (understatement lol) in Halo Freedom so I kinda shoved it to one side. Now, 3 weeks later, after NOT trying it more than twice during that time, I really like it. It changed in those 3 weeks - it wasn't ME changing cos all my other flavors taste the same. I wonder if you still have it, if you tried it again?
Other than that, I have a bit of a sweet tooth so most all of my other tobacco type flavors have sweetness that you may not enjoy, so I won't recommend any except to say check out the ones at DIYFlavorshack and MyFreedomsmokes - they both have a big range of tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread