E juice tastes burnt?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucktoothzombie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Indiana
Sounds like you just need keep hitting it without inhaling and let it set then repeat. It help to let it get good and soaked and then to burn the coil cause its new and something taste funny at first. If that doesn't help you might have a bad cartamizer. If that's the case just toss it and fill another one and let it set for about 5 min for the wadding can get good and soaked..

Hope this helps.

mustanggt98

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
kansas
I filled up a different brand of carto and let it sit like someone suggested with no luck. Still tastes "funky" its like a mix between burnt and nutty flavored..Im not exactly sure what the deal is.

I guess Ill just have to wait and see if it gets better, even though I'm pretty sure its not going to..There are several recent reviews on the MV website for this juice complaining about the same thing..Must be a bad batch going around.

Pretty disappointed :(

Ohh I also vaped it for a good 30 minutes straight hoping it would get better..It did not, I finally had to put it down because of the taste.

Last edited:

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
What type of carto are you using? Does the carto give you a good amount of vaper when you use it? If its a carto that has the filler material in it like a 510 Boge, you might try to overfill it let it set and blow it out to get the excess fluid out and try again. Shake the bottle real good before you use it. If you don't completely fill a new carto with juice even a new one will burn quickly. Also might try to over fill it with a good juice you have and blow it out and refill again, or just add a good e-liquid to it and just vape it and add some more good juice again and see if it improves, this will how ever waste juice and I hate to do that.

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Which fill method are you using? And when you take the cap off the carto does it look saturated? Try dripping a few drops into the bottom hole on the battery side of the carto. Remember the coil is usually towards the bottom and the top may look filled but the by the coil may not be saturated enough. I use the condom fill method, best is to do it really slow from the battery end into the condom - not so its shooting out the airhole so that it absorbs from the bottom up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread