E-Liquid becoming big buisness on it own, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
They don't produce their liquid. Molecule Labs does ( and Molecule claims they can do 1 million bottles a month ). They ( Cuttwood ) do sales, branding and marketing.

eLiquid Manufacturing - Molecule Labs

P.S. I read an interview with one of their ( previous ? ) executives who was bragging that he was responsible for turning Cuttwood into the biggest vendor in the market with sales of 300,000 bottles a month. I will see if i can find it.

Yes, there was a topic a while ago I contributed quite a bit to, about turn-key bottle filling factories, places like Molecule Labs....some of them even supply the recipes in house....which is what led me to wondering why some eliquids taste so much alike :lol:

They create it, mix it, bottle it, label it, put it on pallets, and ship it out for you. ejuice is becoming somewhat generic in this sense.

Look at the assembly line here and tell me what you see:
e Liquid Filling - California Vapor

Yeah Mazinny, it makes sense now, space jam , cutwood (if you look at the photo I linked to)

"Big Vaping" is upon us, just like Big Food, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, Big Corporate, etc.

Maybe this will cool some jets...or not.

Cuttwood Vapors - Girls of Cuttwood

Girls?

They look like women to me.

Again, it's the mind-set of this company, can't get into it, and despite bruce in Ocala's opinion, I'm just giving MINE.

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Large scale filling equipment is expensive. There are companies out there that specialize in mixing and bottling for all sorts of things. This is nothing new and the cosmetic industry has used this method for decades.

Considering the expenses for scaling up your own clean room, filling equipment, cap machines, lot coders, heat seals, etc., it's far more cost effective to have someone else do that for you.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Considering the expenses for scaling up your own clean room, filling equipment, cap machines, lot coders, heat seals, etc., it's far more cost effective to have someone else do that for you.

I agree.

"California Vaping Company offers over a dozen lines that can be re-branded for you or your store. These tried and proven formulas come in every flavor you or your customers could possibly want. "

So, really, all the eliquid company needs is a marketing channel .....

You don't even have to supply a recipe. Or have a physical location.

Eliquid makers don't necessarily need to do anything more than that now... I think that is what Mazinny meant when he said "sales, branding and marketing."

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Good to see Cuttwood plowing profits into growth by getting their name & vaping in front of more eyes

I'm sure there will be a lot of eyes, with that I won't argue. :lol:

Was going to post some photos from Girls of Cutwood, then I realized so many of them even had full nudity, not to mention suggestive doggie style positioning...... that the ECF board software, or moderators, would immediately close the topic if I posted them.

Like I said, the new face of vaping!!! Objectifying women (er....wait....Cutwood calls them girls) has always been a money maker......I'm sure we are ALL so proud to see vaping going in this direction!

Bring on the bimbos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread