The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-liquid flavor advice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by NatTheBrit, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NatTheBrit

NatTheBrit Full Member Verified Member

Oct 3, 2012
    UK
    Hi, I've only tried a few flavours of liquid so far..Strawberry Shortcake and Pineapple were meh-nothing to write home about. My current is Atomick Fireball which i like a lot.
    I think i would like to try some flavours with Chocolate and also something creamy in flavour.
    It's been almost a month since i gave up the Analogs and i've put on 6lbs in weight so far. Maybe if i start vaping some sweet food type flavours i will lay off the chocolate LOL.
    A vendor that does sample packs of different flavours would be a great option too.

Any help is much appreciated x

2. Black Strat

Black Strat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2012
    Idaho
    For a sweet chocolate style vape, you can't beat ECBlend Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco and Malt Chocolate! I order both with extra flavor. Yummy!

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  4. dDubs

dDubs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    Buffalo, NY
    I just got Krispy Treat from Delaware Vapor, its very good, and not too sweet. I almost would like it to be a touch sweeter, but maybe then I wouldn't be able to vape it all day.

5. NatTheBrit

NatTheBrit Full Member Verified Member

Oct 3, 2012
    UK
    Thankyou for the replies x

6. Capitan

Capitan Full Member

Oct 3, 2012
    USA
    My wife bought some chocolate. I thought it was horrible, she did too. She left the cap off for about 24 hours and it seem to change the dynamic of the product. She say's it now tolerable. Maybe add something to it, like a light vanilla 50/50 blend. Not a complete waste.

I think for new vapors ( sweet ) helps. Vanilla, coffee, mocha, and some sweet type mints in between vapes.

The worst flavors I have yet to try are Champagne and Cinnamon. Nothing can be done to fix them except a trash can. And I actually felt bad for the can.

7. JKuro

JKuro Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    Torrance, CA
    Mister-e-liquid, Pink Spot, and ECBlend are great companies and have sample packs.

8. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Parkes Vaping also has reasonably priced sample packs. I have two on their way.

9. ray0266

ray0266 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Tucson
    cappuccino or maple syrup is very good.

10. MamaBird

MamaBird Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Almond Yoj from Vaporphoxxe is fantastic... Blend of chocolate, almond and coconut. I cant get enough!

Coffee/Bavarian Hazlenut creme fro Highbrow is also amazing!

11. ozzyman128

ozzyman128 Full Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Has anyone mixed two different chocolates together? What about adding chocolate to a coffee flavor to help?

12. Osprey808

Osprey808 Full Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Florida
    I'm gonna give another thumbs up for ECBlends. They have some of the best juice I've found.

They don't have a sample pack but you can buy sample size bottles. They also let you customize your flavors which is awesome. Give them a look.

13. pifferfish

pifferfish Full Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2012
    NS, Canada
    Don't bother with Apollo for liquid...

I have an order coming from Heathers Heavenly Vapes, and have heard nothing but glowing reviews!

14. bellavap

bellavap Full Member

Oct 5, 2012
    alb, nm
    I got Geogria ice storm from altsmoke. I love it it's strawberries and peach with a mint or menthal. I also just ordered from Virgin Vapor, I hear good thing's, and they have lot's of dessert flavor's! I can't wait for them to get here! Good luck!

15. xplumberx

xplumberx Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2012
    So. Cal
    Monkey beach, tropical are good creamy flavors.

16. flintlock62

flintlock62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    Maybe you should check Mrs. T's Bakery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.