E-liquid flavor advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatTheBrit

Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
UK
www.vapetoriousuk.com
Hi, I've only tried a few flavours of liquid so far..Strawberry Shortcake and Pineapple were meh-nothing to write home about. My current is Atomick Fireball which i like a lot.
I think i would like to try some flavours with Chocolate and also something creamy in flavour.
It's been almost a month since i gave up the Analogs and i've put on 6lbs in weight so far. Maybe if i start vaping some sweet food type flavours i will lay off the chocolate LOL.
A vendor that does sample packs of different flavours would be a great option too.

Any help is much appreciated x

Capitan

Oct 3, 2012
USA
My wife bought some chocolate. I thought it was horrible, she did too. She left the cap off for about 24 hours and it seem to change the dynamic of the product. She say's it now tolerable. Maybe add something to it, like a light vanilla 50/50 blend. Not a complete waste.

I think for new vapors ( sweet ) helps. Vanilla, coffee, mocha, and some sweet type mints in between vapes.

The worst flavors I have yet to try are Champagne and Cinnamon. Nothing can be done to fix them except a trash can. And I actually felt bad for the can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread