E-Liquid Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeth4told

Oct 9, 2010
chicago
I have recently purchased a KR-808D-1 e cig, and let me just say i was really satisfied with this product. The product came along with pre-filled tobacco cartomizers and enjoyed the " All American Flavor". I also liked the fact that it had a strong throat-hit.
Anyway, i purchased empty cartomizers so that i might start experimenting with different e liquid flavors. So from the following website, i purchased:

MYFREEDOMSMOKES.com
1 x Vanilla e-liquid
( Size: 10ml, Flavoring Strength: Strong Flavor, PG/VG Mix: Some VG 15%)
1 x Chocolate e-liquid
( Size: 10ml, Flavoring Strength: Strong Flavor, PG/VG Mix: Extra VG 40%)
1 x Camel e-liquid
(Size: 10ml, Strength: 0mg)

The camel e liquid had a different tobbacco taste, but it still had a good throat hit. However, the two other flavors did taste great, but seemed to have no throat hit at all. As you can see, i tried to experiment with the VG/PG bases, but i found no difference at all. So my question is, is this normal with all non-tobacco flavors? And second of all, does nicotine affect the taste of the vapor?

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
yeah, you can see a difference . I never knew nicotine makes the vapor stronger.

Nicotine strength does not necessarily equate to vapor production. That is usually determined by the PG / VG ration. More VG equals more vapor. More PG equals more thoat hit.

I don't know, but perhaps higher nicotine strength also gives more TH. Seems like it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread