The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E liquid in Anne Arundel county?

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by Cybergmonster, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cybergmonster

Cybergmonster Full Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Maryland
    A question for my local vapers. Any place in AA co. where I can purchase E liquid? Thank you all in advance!:):beer:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    Closest one I can think of is Vape Dojo in Ellicott City. They are still rare around here Baltimore has one as well

3. Bullsonparade728

Bullsonparade728 Full Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Actually I recently got a job at a vape shop in pasadena, md called the vapor's knoll. We sell all kinds of juice. We are about to move to a new location July 9th down on mountain road. Website is called Vapor......com.

http://shop.vapor......com/

4. neonscreamer

neonscreamer Full Member

Dec 21, 2013
    WV
    Vapors Knoll is my favorite B&M so far. Unfortunately, I live in western WV, so I can only visit once every few months while visiting family in Pasadena.

You guys sell some of the best liquid! Schnozberry ...!

(Sorry for resurrecting...just had to show some love!)

Sent through osmosis

5. ssgswjohnson

ssgswjohnson Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2014
    Fort Meade, MD
    I just came back from mean street vapor in Glen Burnie. some good juices and the guys at the shop are good people. they offer a happy hour with buy one get one deals. I think its on Wednesdays. Its the first one I had bee to, so I have nothing to compare it to. I'll be back though. The guys didn't make me feel like a noob and through in some freebies with my purchase. if interested, PM me and ill shoot you the particulars.

6. Rt1Rebel

Rt1Rebel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2014
    Severna Park MD
    Vapevine in Millersville
    Vapefrog in Severna Park

7. blowne30m3

blowne30m3 Full Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Annapolis, MD
    We are bringing a new Lounge (with juices!) to Downtown Annapolis this summer so be on the lookout. Will be on Main Street.

8. Blackboar

Blackboar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Upper Marlboro, MD
    I've been following a new vape shop that's due to open soon off Route 3 in Gambrills. Vapepad is the name of the new store. I'm in Bowie, so I've been looking for vape shops close by. I found them listed after googling vape stores in Md.

Looking forward to checking them out when they open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.