• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Liquid in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
Been told eastmall is good for canadians. They're out of china, but have read good reviews from canadian customres.

My next order will be from them for juice and they do have cola.
thanx for the info, i was just about to ask about where to find cigar flavor but found it at eastmall...
I have had good luck getting things in from china.. no customs problems and very very cheap
cool, i'm just a bit cautious cuz im still analog, haven't tried vaping yet...so i was just worried that ill temporarily run out of juice due to a rejection at customs & end up buying a pack of analogs in a panic :)

PS. feel free to suggest any other reliable spots outside of canada

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Would anyone know which Chinese supplier has the DSE 801 model?

I looked up BestCig, because I have read that Beci Chen gives amazing customer service and if there should be a dud in the shipment, he does NOT make you spend monies sending it back, he just sends you a replacement with the next order. That is the type of supplier in China that I am looking for.
But they don't seem to have the model DSE 801, unless its under a different name?

Last edited:

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi CheeMiss..Beci's 801 penstyle atomizer is called BE-112
I have both his & Eastmalls - both are great!

Whewwww!!! Thank you so very much. :nun:

What is the Eastmalls return policy re: defective toys? Is it the same as Beci's? Or do they also make you spend monies returning them?

bseven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread