e liquid in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger

May 4, 2008
Edinburgh, UK
Hi everyone, been looking around this board for a bit and I've learned quite a lot over the last few days. Bought my first e cig last week and I must say its working a treat keeping me off the devils weed! Only thing is the taste on my one isnt too good, so I ordered some e liquid from e-cig.com. Just had an email from them with the consignment number etc so I decided to track it and see where it is. Yesterday, it was being held by customs for inspection, to be released a few hours later. Now I am starting to worry if I'm just gonna get an empty box in the post cos that happened when my mum sent some (i think) Solpadeine to a friend in america! Anybody know if they would do this, or whether they would contact me if they found something they didn't like? Thanks peeps.

I first bought an ecig-online machine a couple of months ago and, while I was sort of pleased with it overall (apart from its very erratic performance), I was not delighted at the idea of paying around a quid for a cartridge that only lasted a few hours. Reluctantly I shelled out some more cash for a "mini cigarette" (the one with the Saint logo on the box) largely due to the fact that the cartridges for this one are available on eBay for about half the price.

This second purchase turned out to be a much better device, with a cartridge lasting me a whole day and a much more satisfying "smoke". Realising that I was going to be using this long-term, I bought some e-liquid from Holland (http://shop.strato.com/epages/61427150.sf) that arrived today. I bought it from Holland because I wasn't too confident about actually receiving anything bought from China. I went for the X-high strength, flue cured flavour and I am a very happy bunny! The taste is good and strong and it is genuinely like smoking. I don't know how long a bottle of e-liquid will last, but I suspect that this has to be the cheapest way to use these devices.

trigger

May 4, 2008
Edinburgh, UK
My e-liquid arrived safe and sound yesterday afternoon! Didn't even look like it had been opened by customs. Anyway I must say I am really happy with my purchase but I might try the holland re-seller next time, just for piece of mind. Might have been a different story if customs had opened it, could have ended up with a similar situation to tropical bob's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread