E liquid lost taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavodd

Dec 13, 2019
So I have a BUNCH of e liquid, all different flavors, and I love to vape. But recently, ALL of my e liquid has lost all it's flavor.
Now, at first, I thought this was because of ''vapers tongue'', but I had my friend hit my vape, and he said that there was no flavor at all.
Before all this, the liquid was booming with flavor. Now there is none.
I have tried different tanks, coils and mods, but nothing has helped.
What is going on?!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So I have a BUNCH of e liquid, all different flavors, and I love to vape. But recently, ALL of my e liquid has lost all it's flavor.
Now, at first, I thought this was because of ''vapers tongue'', but I had my friend hit my vape, and he said that there was no flavor at all.
Before all this, the liquid was booming with flavor. Now there is none.
I have tried different tanks, coils and mods, but nothing has helped.
What is going on?!
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
How long have you been off of the cigarettes?

Are they retail flavours? What brands? What flavours?
What is the nicotine content of the juice you use?
What device are you using? Topper/tank/RDA and mod?

Where are you located?

Cheers
I

• Agree

Zavodd

Dec 13, 2019
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
How long have you been off of the cigarettes?

Are they retail flavours? What brands? What flavours?
What is the nicotine content of the juice you use?
What device are you using? Topper/tank/RDA and mod?

Where are you located?

Cheers
I
Well, I recently started smoking a few ciggarettes a day, so that may be the reason why, but it still doesn't explain how my friend can't taste anything either.

All the flavors are from Driphacks and The Brew Bros. They are all DIY mixed, 70/30 and with no nicotine.
I am using a Drag 2 with a Falcon King/TFV mini v2 tank(s)

I am from Denmark

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Same juices (same batch or a new batch)? Friend doesn't smoke? Same coils/wattage? Did you shake the bottles of juice? (fresh mixed juice needs a good vigorous shaking) Just brainstorming...
Did you drink any red wine, strong beer or anything thing that might have temporarily zapped your taste buds? Can you smell the juices? Last "shot in the dark"... do you have a cold?

Zavodd

Dec 13, 2019
There are many different kinds of juices, different flavors and different companies. Some of them have been steeped for months, some a few weeks.
I thought that maybe my e liquid had lost flavor, cause it was exposed to a little bit of sunlight, while standing on my shelf. To test this, I bought 2 new bottles and mixed it up, and I still can't taste anything, so it must be my taste buds? I really can't find any other explanation

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Did your friend try more than one flavor?

Did you have more than one friend try it?

I suspect vapor's tongue but this remains a mystery.

I might vape unflavored for a few days (less disappointment if you aren't "expecting" flavor) and then see. IDK.

Stuff happens but a bit of sunlight is not going to strip your eliquid of all flavor.

Did the friend take a hit off YOUR tank? It could be your tank. Etc.

Explore this more but give yourself a bit of a break first really. In case it is just vapor's tongue.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread