Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
China RY4 is PG. Really runny stuff but gooooooood.
Top Vapor is a mix. I would guess it around 70/30 PG/VG. A little thicker than the China stuff. I have a couple of them and they aren't as runny.

Shoot them an email and ask to verify the ratios. I have their China tobacco and the ry4 but both are really runny so it's only my guess that they are PG.

bruther

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Northern Kentucky
I believe all of the Dekang juices are 100% PG. It simulates smoking a cigarette better than any juice I've tried. I have a basket that has about 300ml of American made juices gathering dust. I can't use them because since I've adjusted to Dekang, their flavor is just way to strong. I would suggest getting a small bottle of it, just to see if it suits you, because some people have a strong dislike for Dekang. One thing's for sure, if you like a good throat hit, Dekang is the way to get it.

Lastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
I believe all of the Dekang juices are 100% PG. It simulates smoking a cigarette better than any juice I've tried. I have a basket that has about 300ml of American made juices gathering dust. I can't use them because since I've adjusted to Dekang, their flavor is just way to strong. I would suggest getting a small bottle of it, just to see if it suits you, because some people have a strong dislike for Dekang. One thing's for sure, if you like a good throat hit, Dekang is the way to get it.

I thought Madvapes sells only 50ml Dekang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread