E-liquid samples where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcarley

Feb 4, 2013
Ireland
Hi guys, anyone know of any sites where I can buy small sample bottles of e-liquid. Spending too much money on 10ml bottles of juice I don't like. Still looking for my all day vape. Is there a site that sells samples of all the top brands and flavors so I can order a few at a time to find something I like. Would also like to try different PG PV mixes

Great forum guys :) very helpful for a noob

ajadler

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

souliloquy

Jan 13, 2013
Brooklyn
Hi!

I found out about alice in vapeland on relevant posts on e-cigarette-forum , saw several members wholeheartedly recommend them, and ordered one of their sample kits myself and really enjoyed it (fast shipping, and really good flavors), you can find their sampler kits (small amounts of a number of their juices sold for a reasonable price together) on https://aliceinvapeland.com/e-juices/petite-bottles
Apparently they're not gonna be taking orders till tomorrow, which I hope is not a big deal.

Offday

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
Inland Empire
Several vendors have sample packs Halo is one. Alice in vapeland, problem is most don't let YOU pick the samples you want. They have pre made packs. I love Halo juice. But never ordered a sample pack because several of the flavors in it are tobacco based. And I'm moving away from tobacco juices.
I will add this though. Vaperite does let you pick a free sample of any of their flavors for every bottle of juice you buy. So order 2 bottles....get two free samples. You know.
Now taste is so subjective I hate recommending flavors. I will say I like their coffee flavors, and I like their bananas foster and their blueberry pancake. But that's me.
I probably should add that some of their juices require quite a bit of steeping depending on when the batch was made. In my experience anyway.
something you might try also. If you order a juice and don't like it, take the cap off and let it steep awhile. It may come around. Always worth a shot. Although .....sometimes no amount of steeping helps a bad juice.

Last edited:

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
Johnson Creek does samples, and so does Heathers Heavenly Vapes.

You can get 15ml bottles from Mtbakervapor though for $5, so for the price of sample packs you can get a few full bottles from MBV. I would honestly go that route. Plus he throws in a freebie 15ml with your order, and there is a 10% coupon vaporfrombaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread