e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainygirl

Feb 24, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have been using an e-cig for about two years, and I have tried many juices from many websites. I'm wondering though, why is it that some of the juices actually burn your mouth when it leaks out? Recently, I came across a website that had a pretty good special going on, so I decided to give it a shot, and WOW, their stuff is awesome! I never had a burning sensation in/on my mouth when I overfilled my filter (which I seem to do often). Also, if you like flavors besides tobacco, they have a pretty good selection. I just got my shipment in, which came sooner than I thought, and have been vaping the coffee all day. This is definitely a site I would recommend to any and everybody! I ordered other flavors too, and will keep you posted once I try them! I'm curious to know the strangest flavor you have tried... :)

BomBayVaping.com is the site I got my stuff from.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Rainygirl is all the juice the same nic strength. If not the higher ones may be the culprit since higher nic levels van produce a burning sensation. Some people are more sensitive to this than others. Also an overfilled atty can heat up juice to high temps and after a few back to back vapes any small drops that hit your tongue or lips will definately produce a burning sensation. Thanks for the link on the juice supplier

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
BTW - Just checked out the site and it looks like they are using the Flavor West line of flavors for their sauces. I have used some of the Flavor West in my DIY and it is really good stuff. I have only tried the gummi bears and Fruit stripe but they are spot on. I will watch this site since it looks like they will be carrying DIY flavors soon and I bet it will be Flavor West.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
VaporRenu now owns Flavorwest, you can get everything he offers and all of Flavorwest from one site now. The absolute cheapest place to buy your flavoring from atm. Looks like a huge chunk of the online e-juice suppliers are using his flavorings, then selling it to you, haha.
USA Made Vapor Renu

Picture11.jpg

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
VaporRenu now owns Flavorwest, you can get everything he offers and all of Flavorwest from one site now. The absolute cheapest place to buy your flavoring from atm. Looks like a huge chunk of the online e-juice suppliers are using his flavorings, then selling it to you, haha.
USA Made Vapor Renu

I have been ordering my juice from VaporRenu for the last 6 months or so. In the beginning it was great juice. Now Its really hit and miss. Half the bottles now end up in the garbage. I don't know what changed, but sadly I will have to say farewell! They really suck now! The juice never tastes the same twice, plus some taste just like pure chemicals. They are good about replacing it with new bottles and you would think they would try harder. They don't, they end up in the trash too.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi Rainygirl, welcome to ECF. I'm so happy you've found juices you like. That is often the big hurdle to get over for new vapers, but sounds like you sure sailed over smoothly. So now you've saved yourself a bundle. Awesome!

Rainygirl is all the juice the same nic strength. If not the higher ones may be the culprit since higher nic levels van produce a burning sensation. Some people are more sensitive to this than others. Also an overfilled atty can heat up juice to high temps and after a few back to back vapes any small drops that hit your tongue or lips will definately produce a burning sensation. Thanks for the link on the juice supplier

Yep, be careful of this. The "small drops that hit your tongue" actually feel like red hot coals to me. Ouch! I got blisters on my tongue and lips when I was a new vaper until I got through the learning curve. Don't draw too hard -- just long and smooth. In my experiences, it's been a higher nic content that gives TH and makes the juice warmer to the tongue.

BTW - Just checked out the site and it looks like they are using the Flavor West line of flavors for their sauces. I have used some of the Flavor West in my DIY and it is really good stuff. I have only tried the gummi bears and Fruit stripe but they are spot on. I will watch this site since it looks like they will be carrying DIY flavors soon and I bet it will be Flavor West.

I hear that Flavor West flavorings are free of diacetyl, so they're a good choice. Thanx for the word on the gummi bears and fruit stripe, Liv2Ski.

I have been ordering my juice from VaporRenu for the last 6 months or so. In the beginning it was great juice. Now Its really hit and miss. Half the bottles now end up in the garbage. I don't know what changed, but sadly I will have to say farewell! They really suck now! The juice never tastes the same twice, plus some taste just like pure chemicals. They are good about replacing it with new bottles and you would think they would try harder. They don't, they end up in the trash too.

Hi there Suddenly! Yeah, same story for me too. I loved VR's bubblegum and wild cherry, but it just got weaker and weaker -- even with the double flavoring. I just gave up and started DIY'g so I could have the control over my flavor strength. Since then, I love vaping again.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Nicotine is a skin irritant.

Nicotine patches can irritant peoples skin too.

Yes it is an irritant! Any new vaper that reads this thread, please, please, please remember to wash your hands b4 touching your face. Otherwise you're going to end up looking like a speckled pig. I know from experience. IDK WTH was going on w/my skin until I caught myself rubbing my chin one day while I was at the computer.

Today I've been vaping lemonade, and last night I vaped rocky road. Both of these are very good flavors!! Im so happy I came across this site, because so far everything I have bought from them is good. I just placed another order of their sample packs, so I will update those flavors later. BTW, Im not big on chocolate, but that rocky road was just perfect, not an overbearing taste like I've tasted with others in the past. If your a coffee drinker, I would recommend the coffee. Happy vaping today, my friends!! :)

geoff8695

Feb 26, 2011
USA
I have been using an e-cig for about two years, and I have tried many juices from many websites. I'm wondering though, why is it that some of the juices actually burn your mouth when it leaks out? Recently, I came across a website that had a pretty good special going on, so I decided to give it a shot, and WOW, their stuff is awesome! I never had a burning sensation in/on my mouth when I overfilled my filter (which I seem to do often). Also, if you like flavors besides tobacco, they have a pretty good selection. I just got my shipment in, which came sooner than I thought, and have been vaping the coffee all day. This is definitely a site I would recommend to any and everybody! I ordered other flavors too, and will keep you posted once I try them! I'm curious to know the strangest flavor you have tried... :)

BomBayVaping.com is the site I got my stuff from.
Thanks going to have to give Bombay a try:thumb:

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Hi all -- new here, but noticed bombayvaping's sale last night and tried to order a couple of sample packs. For some reason it let me get all the way past putting in my credit card info before it popped up with the 3x5ml sampler wasn't available. Has anyone else experienced this? Just seemed weird.
Great forum BTW -- I'm new to all of this but am trying to get away from analogs after 30+ years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread