The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E Pipe question

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by hockeynut, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    I'm looking at buying an E pipe for someone as a gift. He smoked a pipe for years. Does anyone know how they perform? I'd love to hear reviews from this community. Here's a link to the kit. Thanks a lot vapers!
    https://www.CANVAPE.com/product-p/dse601c.htm

2. Talmai

Talmai Full Member

Dec 8, 2012
    Hungary
    Is for me like this. With low resistance catrtomizer and IMR battery cell performs well.

3. Kable

Kable Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2012
    Davis, CA
    I love my e pipe from epipemods. Don't know how this one would compare. However, the word "unprotected" makes me nervous. You might want to order different batteries for it.

4. Chris153

Chris153 Full Member

Dec 8, 2012
    United States
    I'm a novice, so take what I say knowing that. I can't tell you much about the one you've found, but I can tell you what I found.

I was looking into e-pipes before I went for a smaller battery for portability. The average US ecig personality will direct you the Jazz Cartopipe, but if you're looking to replace someone's traditional pipe, I would think an automatic battery best. I don't think epipemods.com does that, but I never asked them. AZsmokefree.com has two, the better of the two (it seems) is reviewed on YouTube. The one that looked coolest to me was Liberro's pipe. They're a british company, so shipping can be rough to the US, but reviewers like Scott (igetcha69 on YouTube) were very positive about it.

EDIT: Review links removed. New member, just read the rules a bit more in detail.

5. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The automatic switch means that it won't be very long before you will need a new one unles you are very careful about topping off the cartomizer. You will only get juice in the switch one time and it's toast. I also would not use unprotected Li-Ion batteries on a bet!
    Might cost a bit more, but you can do a lot better than one of those 601's.

6. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Thanks everyone. I find shopping for this stuff a little overwhelming. I don't want to make a wrong & costly purchase. I want the best I can find within reason. No more than 200.00 for set up.

7. Coppercustomz

Coppercustomz Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    NC Coast
    Madvapes has a new one out that looks nice...Its called the diablo I think:facepalm:

8. nikko661

nikko661 Full Member

I've been researching e-pipes like crazy, and found epipemods.com to have the most charm, with most other offerings being more traditional.

9. MattBott

MattBott Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you have a $200 budget, you can get a VERY nice set up from epipemods or jazzcartopipe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.