E Pipe question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris153

Dec 8, 2012
United States
I'm a novice, so take what I say knowing that. I can't tell you much about the one you've found, but I can tell you what I found.

I was looking into e-pipes before I went for a smaller battery for portability. The average US ecig personality will direct you the Jazz Cartopipe, but if you're looking to replace someone's traditional pipe, I would think an automatic battery best. I don't think epipemods.com does that, but I never asked them. AZsmokefree.com has two, the better of the two (it seems) is reviewed on YouTube. The one that looked coolest to me was Liberro's pipe. They're a british company, so shipping can be rough to the US, but reviewers like Scott (igetcha69 on YouTube) were very positive about it.

EDIT: Review links removed. New member, just read the rules a bit more in detail.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The automatic switch means that it won't be very long before you will need a new one unles you are very careful about topping off the cartomizer. You will only get juice in the switch one time and it's toast. I also would not use unprotected Li-Ion batteries on a bet!
    Might cost a bit more, but you can do a lot better than one of those 601's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread