Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hmm, why a rabbit hole?
Multiple designs, multiple battery size options, button placements, regulated or non, different 510 sizes for multiple size atomizers/tanks, tank and atomizer options and then hundreds of different stem/drip tip options.
Not to mention the materials they are constructed of: metal, bone, wood, clay, stone...
04_Slim_Log.JPG

Been looking at the epuffer. Any experiences to share?
No personal experience, they seem to be resellers of Chinese made e pipes. . They appear to be "entry level" e pipes. The prices are semi-reasonable but with limitations within the lines; tank and atomizers options, colors, styles...

HTH
I

budda1954

May 29, 2011
Central Wisconsin
Multiple designs, multiple battery size options, button placements, regulated or non, different 510 sizes for multiple size atomizers/tanks, tank and atomizer options and then hundreds of different stem/drip tip options.
Not to mention the materials they are constructed of: metal, bone, wood, clay, stone...
View attachment 886143

No personal experience, they seem to be resellers of Chinese made e pipes. . They appear to be "entry level" e pipes. The prices are semi-reasonable but with limitations within the lines; tank and atomizers options, colors, styles...

HTH
I

Thanks for your reply. Doesn't look like too many people at this forum use an e-pipe.

Mark

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thanks for your reply. Doesn't look like too many people at this forum use an e-pipe.

Mark
E Pipes are a niche market.
Joyetech and smok produced a few pipe shaped models, but they never seemed to catch on with the majority of vapers.
I think something like the Janty Kuwako, that could be fitted to a "normal" form factor e cigarette (an Ego in this case) is more appealing to folks that may not want to commit to a "full time" e pipe.
Sadly, Janty is no more. RIP RY4-X
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Cheers
I

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thinking about an e-puffer kit for 179 bucks. Does it come with everything needed to vape? Thanks.

Mark
It looks like it includes everything but the juice.
Reviews look good, but as always; watch a few Youtube videos for any model you may be considering.
I presume you want a draw activated device and not something that requires a button push.

You might also want to look at the Vapeonly Vpipe III or mini.

Personally, I would lean towards something pipe shaped like the Joyetech Elitar.
It is a 510 threaded "mod" that takes a standard 18650 battery, (and can be flashed with ARCTIC FOX) but it requires a button push to activate. It comes equipped with the Elitar tank, that uses my least favorite coils, however the tank is easily replaced with any 22mm tank of your choice.

Hope that helps.
Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread