Status
Not open for further replies.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone interested in acquiring 801 atomizers and cartridges from the early days of vaping?

Soon after I started vaping in 2009 there started to be murmurs of disapproval from the FDA. Knowing that I'd stumbled on something good and figuring that they would soon make life difficult for vapors I started stocking up. Soon after, the 901 came out and then the 510 and I felt them both to be grossly inferior to the older, much larger 801. I stored my collection of 801s in airtight bags along with a small number of 901s and early 510s.

After a few years I was cured of my nicotine addiction and I eventually stopped vaping completely until very recently when I picked it up again just for fun. I'm now running into my stock of near antique vaping gear. If anyone's interested I'll inventory it and put it up here. If not, well, it may just go to the garage or...

Last edited:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
classwife,

Unless someone shows interest in my stock of old 801s I don't really want to go to the time and trouble of inventorying, pricing and shooting pictures of the merchandise.

If I've done anything wrong by putting out feelers in this way please accept my apology and close the thread If you must.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread