Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
sounds good. i don't have the Cap strawberry, but I do have all the others. Would you use Inawara Shisha Strawberry instead, or boost the FA Strawberry or Forest Fruits?
The first I'd try is a ripe and sweet blend of tpa in an equal amount. Ratio of blend dependant on your tastes. This would be my easiest attempt to get in the ballpark as the recipe is written. I have those others but i dont remember the math of the Shisha.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
sounds good. i don't have the Cap strawberry, but I do have all the others. Would you use Inawara Shisha Strawberry instead, or boost the FA Strawberry or Forest Fruits?
Just going by a review... INW Shisha Strawberry around 2-3 %. Also from review... don't go higher on Forest fruit (gets harsh) I haven't tried either but have been obsessed with studying berries. I can tell you that TFA berry mix get's really nasty at high % and so do many others. less is more (and I think your Shisha sub will be fine)
Sir... Nutz (too long) that actually sounds like a great recipe! Hope you don't mind I jumped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread