EasternVapor (Local Supplier in Saugus, MA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I recently had a situation where I ran out of charged batteries (didn't bring my charger). Turned out to be a good thing as I found a local supplier that was new to me. This is a real ecig supplier (as opposed to one of those ECigs Everywhere or whatever they are that sell "blu-ish" devices at a maddening premium).

Easter Vapor carries a variety of primarily eGo-based stuff, including twists, cartos, stardusts, DCT tanks, etc. It's a nice little shop where you can taste test flavors and find some good stuff.

Mark, the proprietor there, seems to be a great guy too. I showed up several minutes after he closed up shop and he was ready to leave. He re-opened his doors for me to get hooked up (it was after all a "vaping emergency" :p). He's also been responsive to multiple email communications.

The prices are better here than what I've seen at another B&M store. They average about equal or a touch above average online prices. I ended up getting a few items and he even threw in a freebie.

Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the juice (though I'm sure many are; another vaper in our dwelling likes it). The flavors they carry are from DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store and there is a little higher premium on the pricing for juice. Understandable for a place that allows you to sample a great variety of juices, and certainly worth the $ you'll likely save not having to do a crap-shoot juice selection online. I DIY my juice, so you'd have a hard time selling me pre-made juice anywhere anyway.

All in all, a great local dealer with fair prices and great service. I've referred a few new vapers there already because I'm sure they'll be well taken care of, and I believe local shops are the ideal way to get started vaping.

Their web site is at www.easternvapor.com. The site is unfortunately sparse (no product listings), but it does what's it needs to (it'll help you find them).

:thumbs:

335 Central Street (side entrance)
Saugus, MA 01906
617-412-0804
easternvapor@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread