Easy Cart fill method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I found an easy and less messy way to fill the new 4ml carts . Simply put your ejuice into an old cartridge case and after you remove the mouth piece and cap from the cart stick the cart on top of the empty cartridge case and lay it down like so

LeoCartFill.jpg

No dripping out of the battery end of the cart . It absorbs what it needs so you can pour the excess back into your juice bottle :p

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Well it is less messy than dripping and you don't need a syringe . The excess flows back into the cartridge case when you stand it back up and you can pour that back into your bottle . The cartridge case cap looks like it might hold your juice in the case but it won't it will leak so you need to pour it back into your bottle . I lift it a bit as well and turn it . It can have as much as 1ml or more of excess in it and still not leak into the center hole if you don't tip it too much . 4ml is about 3/4 full . It sucks it up in seconds so it does not take long .

sparky604

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Surrey, BC
Well it is less messy than dripping and you don't need a syringe . The excess flows back into the cartridge case when you stand it back up and you can pour that back into your bottle . The cartridge case cap looks like it might hold your juice in the case but it won't it will leak so you need to pour it back into your bottle . I lift it a bit as well and turn it . It can have as much as 1ml or more of excess in it and still not leak into the center hole if you don't tip it too much . 4ml is about 3/4 full . It sucks it up in seconds so it does not take long .

Thanks man, this method is awesome, gets the cartos nicely saturated and I haven't seen any drips out the air hole either. That's a lot nicer way of doing it than dripping on the filler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread