EC Blends E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinifreak

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2011
I have tried their juices and for the price and consistency you can't go wrong. My one complaint is that their juice without extra flavor is very weak. I made the mistake of not adding extra flavor on my first order. Adding extra flavor did the trick for me. So I do hope you purchased some with and without extra flavor to see what works for you. Please note that any e-liquid you buy will be subjective, and tastes differ. Some people have complained that their juices tastes like perfume. I did not notice a purfumey taste, however, their juice selection is so huge I may not live long enough to try them all so remember to buy small when trying something for the first time.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
i order most of my juices from them. I especially like the dragons blood, dragons milk and ry4 - i just tried blending a few drops of dragons milk (it is cinnomony) with RY4 and it is amazing!

personally i find their flavors quite strong enough for my taste but I seem to have a subtle pallet and often find flavors too strong. So you will just have to try it for yourself and see what you personally think.

I vaped almost exclusively ecblend for a long time since that is the main liquid carried at my local store. Dragon series (dragons blood, dragons tear) are good. Fruit Smoothie is good. Stay away from tropical punch haha, absolutely terrible. They're just cheap that's why my local store stocks mainly that liquid. I only buy liquid from the store in cases of emergency otherwise i'm ordering 30 mls from good vendors and actually saving money and time. I probably wouldn't order any ecblends online, I'd much rather get something awesome instead if i'm going to wait for the mail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread