Status
Not open for further replies.

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
just got my 5th order from ECblends....their service is second to none...super fast blending and shipping....made my own creation called Dew berry... a mix of Acai berry, pomegranate, strawberry and dew....it taste like red bull on steroids....oh so good... might want to add that to the customer creation list DC

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
just got my 5th order from ECblends....their service is second to none...super fast blending and shipping....made my own creation called Dew berry... a mix of Acai berry, pomegranate, strawberry and dew....it taste like red bull on steroids....oh so good... might want to add that to the customer creation list DC

Customer Creation's and ECBlend favorites

These are creations from ECBlend Customers using our popular Create Your Own e-liquid Wizard

To submit your creation: Send an email to orders@ecblend.com with your order number and name of the creation you would like to add. If you have a particular description or comment for others to read, please include it in your request. (Programming of Customer Creations may take up to 2 weeks)

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I have gotten most of my juice from ECB.
They have great customer svc and let you customize your juice. And their prices are great!
their RY4 is the best I have tried thus far . Dragons Blood is so yummy!!!! Just recently got a sample of one of their customer creations called G- juice and I vaped the whole bottle before it could steep.

Congrats to ECB for adding hardware to your site.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
30% off.....you guys rock..will this coupon be good on thur ....its payday and will be getting my normal 50ml of dragon blood/tear as well as the new passion fruit and cherry one...also going to try the banana split wizard.

The sale will be running until midnight of August 3rd.

P.R.G.

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Greencastle, Indiana
Just wanted to say that ECBlend.com aka ecblendflavors.com is one of the coolest websites with one of the coolest concepts I have seen. I say to anyone who has not yet visited - you gotta check it out! And the samples are a GREAT price, so I can be brave and try several things "My Way"! I LOVE it! Thank you so much for such a great concept and for making the cart remember exactly what you do, and tell you, too!

(gotta go buy something, now) :)

DocRokRx

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2010
Tennessee
got my first sample from ECB- I have tried the Sweet Virginia (bonus gift ,0 mg, but it tastes good) but not the others yet because they are steeping.
I LOVE the content/information in the website, and the informative material shipped with the product. Very professional!
My ONLY complaint so far is the interface of the website. I think a more modern update would do wonders.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Product Updates

09/25/12: Introducing

Cold Fusion E-Liquid by popular request -

ECBlend's Cool Hit™ x 3 plus Options selected plus flavor shots.

For customers who want triple the Cool Hit™ plus Menthol and + Extra Menthol (1.5x Menthol) options. This will allow you to vape it plain, with flavor shots, or give you the ability to blend it with another ECBlend e-liquid.

09/25/12: New Flavors, including 2 more Dragon Series releases, many Customer Creations, and the long-awaited update to All Natural and Organic flavors. 6 added today, more coming soon.

New Added: Dragon's Brew, Dragon's Cafe , Cinnamon Stick, RY 7

New Added to All Natural and Organic Category 100% VG :

Blueberry Cheesecake, Caramel, Cherry, Vanilla Butternut, Raspberry, and Kona Delight

New Added to Customer Creations Category:

NIlla Cookie by Jason T, Mango Tango (pictured) by Elizabeth C, Magic Rypple by Greg H, TB Custom Blend by Tom B, Sank-berRY4 by Daniel S

Updated and size changes:

By Popular request: Cinnamon Fireball added 8oz size, French Vanilla added 125mL size, Caramel Cappaccino and Caramel Macchiato added 125mL Size,

Red Box New Recipe blend added to Create Your Own Wizard.

09/22/12: By popular request : Larger bottle sizes added to Caramel Macchiato, Caramel Cappaccino, and Cinnamon Fireball

Added Sunrise eGo CE4 Clearomizer (much the same as the Stardust) (empty) - Made from Polypropylene (No cracking or leaking due to e-liquids)

Fits any eGo series (eGo-T, eGo-C, eGo-W, eGo-X, etc.) Fill with your favorite ECBlend e-Liquid.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I sent an email to ECBlend, but haven't heard anything back. I should probably post this in a different sub-forum, but I thought I'd try here first. Does anyone know which has a stronger & sweeter taste, Cream or Whipped Cream? My other question is about Cool Hit (I think that's what it's called). It says it's a "cool" taste without menthol, but I can't quite imagine that. Is it minty? I'm also wondering how strong it is, like if I added it would it overpower more subtle flavors?

Last edited:

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
I sent an email to ECBlend, but haven't heard anything back. I should probably post this in a different sub-forum, but I thought I'd try here first. Does anyone know which has a stronger & sweeter taste, Cream or Whipped Cream. My other question is about Cool Hit (I think that's what it's called). It says it's a "cool" taste without menthol, but I can't quite imagine that. Is it minty? I'm also wondering how strong it is, like if I added it would it overpower more subtle flavors?

The flavors themselves do not have a sweetness to them. Sweetener would need to be added when using our Create Your Own wizard.

If you are looking to add a nice creaminess I would recommend the Fresh Cream over the Sweet Cream or Whipped Cream.

Our Cool Hit provides the cooling effect, no flavor at all (Unlike Menthol which provides a peppermint flavor with the cooling effect)

Adding Cool Hit to any of our blends will not effect the taste of the flavors, it will only add that cool inhale effect like menthol. It works really well on sweet and dessert flavors where you don't want the added mintiness of menthol.

If you are looking for the ultimate chill on the inhale I would recommend trying a 5ml sample bottle of our Cold Fusion e-Liquid. It is available as a stand-a-lone vape or you can add a variety of flavor shots to it, including menthol for even more of an added cooling effect.

I hope this is helpful.

Jason

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The flavors themselves do not have a sweetness to them. Sweetener would need to be added when using our Create Your Own wizard.

If you are looking to add a nice creaminess I would recommend the Fresh Cream over the Sweet Cream or Whipped Cream.

Our Cool Hit provides the cooling effect, no flavor at all (Unlike Menthol which provides a peppermint flavor with the cooling effect)

Adding Cool Hit to any of our blends will not effect the taste of the flavors, it will only add that cool inhale effect like menthol. It works really well on sweet and dessert flavors where you don't want the added mintiness of menthol.

If you are looking for the ultimate chill on the inhale I would recommend trying a 5ml sample bottle of our Cold Fusion e-Liquid. It is available as a stand-a-lone vape or you can add a variety of flavor shots to it, including menthol for even more of an added cooling effect.

I hope this is helpful.

Jason

Thank you so much!! I have been coming up with dream flavors in my head, but wasn't sure about the components.

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
D96FAF89-8E06-4679-9159-90727E61D118-11742-00000C02EE690CAB.jpg

Got another Vape Mail package this morning. Came from Ecblends.com and I must say great service and got to NC in 3 days from OR state

Included: (1) Black aluminum drip tip, (1) White Peach ala Zoe, (1) Banana Nut Bread, & (1) Caramel Apple

I have been vaping the "Caramel Apple" all morning at work and it has a very rich caramel flavor but the apple is hidden in there a little bit. I am going to let it steep for a few more days and see if I cant bring out the apple in it a little more.

Reviews out of the box (3 days from blend date):

Caramel apple: (40-60 pg/vg)
7.5/10 - just due to the apple being a little hidden
Throat Hit - mild but still noticeable and it doesnt leave you with a scratchy throat at all
Taste - Spot on with the caramel but the apple is a tad hidden

Banana Nut Bread: (50-50 pg/vg)
9/10 - Great taste and smells just like the real thing. Very smooth hitting
Throat Hit - there is a little hit in the back of your throat with the "bigger hits" but small hits its very very mild
Taste - Completely spot on with the real banana nut bread. It doesnt taste like the artificial flavored bread from the grocery store but it taste honestly like my mothers recipe. The fresh bread flavor comes through nicely and the banana is there without being overpowered. I am also picking up a hint of a pecan flavor in this even though its not listed it is a really nice edition.

I will be trying the "White Peach ala Zoe" this afternoon and will probably post a review of that. By the way I have a dedicated Cartomizer for each flavor. Kinda over board but I like to taste a the flavor without diluting it with anything else. As you can tell the "Banana Nut bread is my favorite so far and could easily be my new all day vape. I will be ordering a 30ml of this soon. Also really like the child proof caps thats a huge plus. I have young family members that I tote around from time to time and I wouldnt want them to get into the liquid.

Thanks,
-James

Last edited:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
White Peach Ala Zoe and Dragons Tear are my favorite vapes! Would love to see a "Strawberry Ala Zoe"!!!!!!

So after a quick e-mail to see if they would make me a Strawberry Ala Zoe (because I suck at the wizard), I saw they added it to the menu a few days later! Thank you ECB! Can't wait to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread