ECF Aided Vaping success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker, first time poster. I believe I joined the first time I gave vaping a go. starting out with a Go-Go and had poor results, never got to looking here for answers like I should have so then I ended up going to the ECHO Dual coil kit and again had limited success but started having leaking issues and finally gave up on the whole thing. Went back to smoking... Cigarillos for awhile but when I found myself back with my old friend Camel Lights I realized it was time for a change. between locating a Visions CE that would fit the Echo batteries I had I was able to find something I found to be a bit more user friendly. Having found one of the batteries not firing (auto batteries =/) I ended up getting an adapter for the Go-Go to make use of batteries I couldn't use I found myself even happier as the clearomizer worked better with them imho.

Later I would find myself lurking here and came across fast tech, and well that is the beginning of the end. I started with a small order of some cheap 1100mah ego batteries, clearomizer, and charge cable. Found that to still be lacking vs my Go-Go batteries adapted to fit my ECHO Clearomizer so I decided to purchase an ego clearomizer state-side and still found it to be lacking.

We can now fast forward to today with me getting alot of OT I found my itch back yet again and now I will be diving into a SVD, with panasonic 3400mah batteries, a ProTank 2 and an EVOD on the way. So far everything is looking up. I am sure this will beat my current fall back setup hands down allowing me to keep on this smoke free journey. Approximately 60 days mostly smoke free, I have occasionally cracked and bummed a Camel Light from a friend and while after not smoking for awhile it tastes so much sweeter between both cost and the residual smells/after taste I don't see myself smoking much more than the occasional with friends and who knows this new setup may make even the occasional stinky a thing of my past.

Most of all while I am sure post's like this pop up often I want to thank all of the great posters here at the ECF both new and learning and those answering questions/paving the way for new and exciting vaping. While you may not always notice it there are many more people than just the ones posting here who learn from what is said.
:toast: and vape on :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread