Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
good question there...will follow

Was told by anon that it was kicked and they made their own, following up to find out what that means cuz I can't find one anywhere. Not to say it isn't here, I can't navigate this forum on a good day! Not because it's poorly set up, it's just a lack of exploratory desire.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
The coupon site has been working for the past 36 hours or so that I am aware of... I know it works now, albeit a little slowly. There have been some issues with the coupon plugin so some work had to be done to bring the site back up.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/coupons/

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Maybe it's just me, but before removing the old one, which was working and serving lots of folks, maybe ECF should make sure the new one is up and running, searchable, and easily found?

The official coupons site has been around for a while, now, it replaced the old "master list" thread sometime early or middle last year IIRC. As for it not working, this is only a recent issue (the last week or so) and it will probably be back up and running any day now :)

EDIT: sarge posted while I was still working through my open tabs. That link is still giving me a 403 error right at the moment :(

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
The coupon site has been working for the past 36 hours or so that I am aware of... I know it works now, albeit a little slowly. There have been some issues with the coupon plugin so some work had to be done to bring the site back up.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/coupons/
Thanks for your assistance. I'm still getting the 403 Forbidden page when I click on your link though.

Full error page text:

"403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules. "

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
The official coupons site has been around for a while, now, it replaced the old "master list" thread sometime early or middle last year IIRC. As for it not working, this is only a recent issue (the last week or so) and it will probably be back up and running any day now :)

EDIT: sarge posted while I was still working through my open tabs. That link is still giving me a 403 error right at the moment :(
Yes, the master list is what I'm talking about. Someone told me ECF took it down to put up their own. That's what I was referring to. I don't know if there's any veracity to it, I thought that new list was being run by ECF anyhow so maybe there was a miscommunication. Anyhow, if there is work being done on it, that would explain it, but a sticky for folks would be helpful in the meantime so they know what's going on. I know I had it bookmarked and not saved, in case of any changes as they were pretty good at updating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread