Not open for further replies.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hello my beloved ECF!

Registered in Canada. We are the latest company to ship directly from China! We strive to offer the absolute best prices on the market accompanied by the absolute best customer service ever. We want you guys to all try us out, so currently we have some ridiculous specials going on for a limited time only:

Genuine Joye eGo Full Starter Kits - $49.99

Genuine Joye eGo XL Atomizer (Cylinder) - $9.99

Joye eGo XL Atomizer (Cone Shaped) - 9.99

Joye eGo Manual Battery (1000 mAh) - 19.99

Joye eGo Manual Battery (9000 mAh) - 17.99

Unflavoured 36MG eliquid (30ML) - $6.99

And MUCH MUCH MORE on our website!

On top of all this, offer we also offer an unmatched by anyone, 1 Year Warranty on ALL of our products as well as a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. So shop with complete confidence at Greenhouse One.

Check us out at www.greenhouseone.com the deals won’t be here for long.

Sincerely,
Tim:)

Last edited:

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Thanks LowThudd!

The warranty applies to everything on our website. Joye's manufacturer warranty is for 6 months, so everything that malfunctions in that time frame we will send back to Joye, everything that malfunctions after that, we plan on obsorbing the costs. The warranty is here to stay:D

Regards,
Tim

Great prices! Is the 1 year warranty included w/ the mega cartos/attys? I don't see how you can do that.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Greg!

Thanks for the support. The .ca should be here in the next coming weeks. I got all you guys who don't want to even consider the possiblity of dealing with customs in mind. :p

Regards,
Tim

Hi Tim,

CONGRATS !!! Those prices, flat rate shipping, warranty & products are just awesome !

Please PLEASE..... P L E A S E..... get your .ca up and running with Canadian stock for us ole fusspots only wanting to deal in Canada direct !

All the best & VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread