Echo battery dissapeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an ECHO 4.2v battery from ecigexpress a few months back, and it's pretty nice. I was looking for specs and info on it and went to find the product on the ecigexpress site a few weeks after I bought it, and the site makes no mention of it whatsoever, as if it were never there. Is there a reason this product was discontinued?

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
This is something we have discontinued for now. We are still looking for a good replacement for it.

Thank you

I bought an ECHO 4.2v battery from ecigexpress a few months back, and it's pretty nice. I was looking for specs and info on it and went to find the product on the ecigexpress site a few weeks after I bought it, and the site makes no mention of it whatsoever, as if it were never there. Is there a reason this product was discontinued?

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Before we send them out, we make sure they turn on. They had a high rate of not turning on right after delivery. So we had to discard a high percentage. They had some QC issues. About 20% failed right out of the package. It was a really nice battery, but the high fail rate was unfortunate. There are some new cool products on the horizon that I think will be much better!

Thanks for the reply. I am curious as to why it was discontinued, if there's a specific issue with it that I'd need to be aware of or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread