Echo E questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I just received my Echo E from Vape2Live and I haven't tried it yet, still charging batts. I am new to vaping and I am still trying to adjust the amount of mgs I need to stay away from the stinkies also still experiencing with juices I like and don't like which falls more in the don't like catagory. Is the Echo a much stronger pv that I need to go down on my mgs before vaping the first go at it? I am currently on 24 to 28 mgs. With juice that is 28mgs I have lot less cravings for cigs. Also did anyone figure out the charging of the batts with such a low rate charger to be able to charge the batts faster? I haven't had time to read through 37 pages in the Echo thread. Thanks in advance.
Happy vaping to all.

jp1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
Arizona
Just a personal opinion but if you are still having analog cravings, then I would maintain your normal nic mg. If you think it's too much later then you can start mixing in lower mg in the cart and it will work it's way through. I have not seen any more info on the batt - that's the bad news, the good news is that once you get them charged, you should be able to swap them and never run out :)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just received my Echo E from Vape2Live and I haven't tried it yet, still charging batts. I am new to vaping and I am still trying to adjust the amount of mgs I need to stay away from the stinkies also still experiencing with juices I like and don't like which falls more in the don't like catagory. Is the Echo a much stronger pv that I need to go down on my mgs before vaping the first go at it? I am currently on 24 to 28 mgs. With juice that is 28mgs I have lot less cravings for cigs. Also did anyone figure out the charging of the batts with such a low rate charger to be able to charge the batts faster? I haven't had time to read through 37 pages in the Echo thread. Thanks in advance.
Happy vaping to all.

Quite a few have gone down on their nic level with these. You need to use the 150 mah charger with the Echo. The manufacture's stated to Tony at cropduster that charging them at a faster rate would damage the battery.
It takes about 8-9 hours to charge the 1300 mah battery and it lasts me about 18 hours of vaping. I have two sets so I can always have at least two batteries charged to switch flavors without swapping cartos during the day.:2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread