Echo Supplier Recommendations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeds

Jan 5, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hi all. I'm new to vaping and so far have only tried the 808s and love them. I need something that can last me through the work day, and a larger battery Echo seems like it might do the trick. I noticed a few suppliers carry them, but wasn't sure who I should go with. Can folks here make some recommendations?

Also, being the n00b that I am, I'm not sure what else I should order along with the kit. Does anyone have suggestions on what I may want to purchase in addition to the kit?

Much obliged.

Homedude

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
Conroe, Texas
Mountain Vapors has them.

I don't even know if the price is reasonable for this kit as I'm not familiar with the device but I have ordered juice from them and was very impressed with the quality for the price. They also include an echo DC cartomizer (same as in the kit) with juice orders and I absolutely love the carto. I will be buying more of them in the future. They just started charging for shipping which kinda sucks BUT they did ship in a box which may not seem like much but it was a welcome change from the usual bags.

Deeds

Jan 5, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I got impatient and went ahead and ordered from Cropduster901.com, aka FogDaddy here on ECF. I received my e-mail Order Confirmation at 11:09am, received a shipping notice at 11:21am, and then an e-mail from FogDaddy at 11:25AM saying he was heading to the post office to drop it off. It should be noted that this is on a Saturday.

I am pleased.

FTR, I ended up ordering the Echo 1300 Kit with 2 extra 650mah batteries, and 10 extra Echo Dual Coil Cartomizers. And a syringe for a subtotal of $109.32. Because we're both in California, I did end up paying sales tax (booo!) and he does charge $5.00 shipping. My total came out to $120.47.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread