• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ecigarettescanada ECUSB84 Super Mini...Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

It's actually a KR-808A model. Also re-branded as the smokingeverywhere in the states.

Thought I'd help my fellow cdn ecig buyers out a little with trying to figure out what to buy... or maybe rule out?!

I was attracted to the what's labeled as "ECUSB84 Super Mini E-Cig 84mm" on ecigarettes canada. com because of it's compact and realistic features. I tried to do research and figure out exactly which model it was before I bought it....but couldn't find the actual model name. So I ended up just buying it and have had it for a few days now.

Parked has a vid review
on it that'll definitely help you out. Just google or youtube search "Parked's Review SmokingEverywhere e-cigarette" .... I couldn't post the link due to the strict newbie posting restrictions!! damn those!

I bought because it is realistic and it is great for that. Otherwise battery life is low and vapor production is very low. If you are looking for a cheaper priced e-cigarette such as this, don't! Because you'll end up buying something more expensive and better anyhow like me! I'm waiting for my TITAN with blue LED manual batt from TECC in Uk.

Hope that helps... questions ask!

Cheers
Charles

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazz

Mar 11, 2009
Sechelt BC
I am very happy with my ECUSB84 Super Mini from EcigarettesCanada. I have been puffing away for just over a month now and have had no problems with the batteries or the atomizers.:thumb:

The cartridges that came with it were horriible tasting and there wasn't much vapor. I have some Johnson Creek Juice now and I find that there is quite a good amount of vapor and throat hit.

The batteries are small but since I am not a heavy smoker I find that my second battery is charged long before I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread