Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Starting this Tuesday, 7-12-2011, we will unlock the doors for walk in customers. We arestill waiting on signage and a few loose ends, but the doors will be open.

Hours: Tuesday - Friday 10am-330pm
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Note: Internet sales will continue 24/7. For now we will be closed for walkins on Monday since Mondays are extremely busy. If needed, we will open on Monday and Saturday. We are not sure yet since this is not a big city area and we have to get a feel for things. If the demand is there for this area, we will hire more people so that we can serve you.

For those wanting to come on by, the address is 7032 Portal Way, unit R3. Ferndale, WA 98248

Order online, and pickup in person! If you live in the area and want to order online but you would like to pick up your ecigs in person, just use the "Local Pickup" option during checkout.

Last edited:

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
c0146.gif
I'll spread the word!

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Hope your boss feels better soon. I think I missed you by 30 minutes. If brick and mortar does well we may move to a more prime location. Of course some signs will help :) Everything is taking so long. But at least the door is unlocked! :)

well it's a good thing you opened a brick and mortar(and i missed meeting you again) my boss had a heart attack and wants to vape in the hospital, without you i would have not had the right supplies to get her going the way she wanted too.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread