Not open for further replies.

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
I'd love to try one of these 14650 e- Power Dual Coil kits
does it come in a "C" type kit?

"c" type kit? if you mean a larger diameter battery, they make an 18650 e-power like these. im curious if these are "hot" right now. i was originally going to order a bunch of these, but they had some issues at the factory getting the switch right. ive since found a mod manufacturer that has agreed to let me handle their products. they cost more but are an infinitely better product. they are also designed to work with a kick. im leaning towards going with the mods. im not going to mention the manufacturer at this time. what i will say is they are some of the best mechanical mods on the market. ive had these ego 1100's for some time now, and torture tested one since i got it. i use it every day the same battery, and it still works like new. i think im going to stick with these as my entry level device. i really miss my mods. soon im going to carry this as a backup and go back to my mods. :)

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
"c" type kit? if you mean a larger diameter battery, they make an 18650 e-power like these. im curious if these are "hot" right now. i was originally going to order a bunch of these, but they had some issues at the factory getting the switch right. ive since found a mod manufacturer that has agreed to let me handle their products. they cost more but are an infinitely better product. they are also designed to work with a kick. im leaning towards going with the mods. im not going to mention the manufacturer at this time. what i will say is they are some of the best mechanical mods on the market. ive had these ego 1100's for some time now, and torture tested one since i got it. i use it every day the same battery, and it still works like new. i think im going to stick with these as my entry level device. i really miss my mods. soon im going to carry this as a backup and go back to my mods. :)

MODs are all the rage and I always hear people saying good things about them...bet they're pretty sweet!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Chris, as you know I LOVE this-
Strawberry Fields eliquid
and would love to see it in the GALLON size for about....$10.95 LOL

I really love this stuff and if you come back to the normal thread, we can chat it up like crazy.
* Chris, if you post a direct link BACK to the original thread in the contest post, it will be easier to go back there to chat and easier for KK to restrain from breaking the rules. giggle

hugs,
Morri

Thanks Chris, I love this contest and you have some cool things on the website at very good prices.

p.s. I was thinking you said something about getting the clearomizers, right?

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
I think this would be nice to try!

passion peach is on sale this week 30ml for $10. we have a weekly eliquid sale. come to our review thread to keep up on our specials or just to chat. :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...91558-ecigzusa-com-contest-review-thread.html

Chris, as you know I LOVE this-
Strawberry Fields eliquid
and would love to see it in the GALLON size for about....$10.95 LOL

I really love this stuff and if you come back to the normal thread, we can chat it up like crazy.
* Chris, if you post a direct link BACK to the original thread in the contest post, it will be easier to go back there to chat and easier for KK to restrain from breaking the rules. giggle

hugs,
Morri

Thanks Chris, I love this contest and you have some cool things on the website at very good prices.

p.s. I was thinking you said something about getting the clearomizers, right?

link posted (kk). lol.

the contest was your idea. the best thing about this format is that i can use it over and over. its much better than having people guess what i had for dinner. :D

i honestly havent checked into those yet. i have a source but i havent had time to price check. if you would be so kind as to PM me a link. id like to see if i would be able to be competitive at the price i would be buying them for. ill post on the other thread to see if i can get an idea on demand too.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
passion peach is on sale this week 30ml for $10. we have a weekly eliquid sale. come to our review thread to keep up on our specials or just to chat. :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...91558-ecigzusa-com-contest-review-thread.html

link posted (kk). lol.

the contest was your idea. the best thing about this format is that i can use it over and over. its much better than having people guess what i had for dinner. :D

i honestly havent checked into those yet. i have a source but i havent had time to price check. if you would be so kind as to PM me a link. id like to see if i would be able to be competitive at the price i would be buying them for. ill post on the other thread to see if i can get an idea on demand too.
Hmmmm...did you have steak for dinner? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread