Not open for further replies.

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
Thank you for your reply.

I bought some EcoPure Krystal from intellicig-usa. Both bottles I noticed was a pinkish brown color and had a strong odor. I posted some pictures below.

Is intellicig-usa a reseller, who buys bulk or an actual company from intellicig UK?

I believe the pinkish brown color is cause by oxidation and being on the shelve for awhile. From the research I did, fresh nic should be clear in color and no odor.

Can you provide me when the production date and analyze test.

Expiration date is Aug 2013 and lot# ZAED.

I believe in your product but with the recent nic problem with Box Elder, I always check my sources.

Thank You

rsy72h.jpg

rrip3t.jpg

N rustica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Yes Intellicig USA are a reseller they are not part of the Intellicig company.

Please contact them directly:

intellicig-USA.com Buy Intellicig EVO Electronic Cigarette by intellicig, The intelligent e-smoking e-cig alternative.

You have two intellicig usa companies listed as international distributors on your website, that certainly makes them part of your company. One in Georgia, and one in California. Which one are we talking about selling the orange Krystal? Why don't you make it right? intellicig-USA.com Buy Intellicig EVO Electronic Cigarette by intellicig, The intelligent e-smoking e-cig alternative. doesn't appear to sell Krystal. I won't purchase any more from your company or ANYONE using ecopure based e-liquid until I see this resolved.

Dear evosil98,

I have responded to your query in the original post on the forum. As such please see below for a copy of my response;

It is unfortunate to read that you have not had a positive experience when buying ECOpure liquid. Your query has been brought to my attention as the company's Biochemist, responsible for overseeing production of all ECOpure liquid and refill cartridges.

With regard to your query over the colour of the e-liquid, I can confirm that ECOpure Krystal should be a pinkish/clear colour. The pinkish colour is brought about by chromaphors present naturally in the nicotine which react with light to give a the appearance of a pinkish colour. The images which you have posted appear to be brownish in colour. Is this correct?

The nicotine used in the manufacture of all ECOpure liquid is of European and United States Pharmacopoeia standard, and the manufacturer holds a Certificate of European Pharmacopoeia for their manufacturing methods (the highest standards attainable in Europe). Further to this, the Glycerol (Glycerine) used in the manufacture also conforms to both European and United States Pharmacopoeia standard.

I have investigated the batch of Krystal "ZAED" which is in your picture, and I can confirm that it has undergone HPLC analysis prior to release. This batch was manufactured on the 4th August 2011. All ECOpure is manufactured in a GMP accredited laboratory in Manchester, UK.

Once manufactured the liquid is sealed in a protective atmosphere to prevent degradation, before being shipped to one of our trade partners in the US.

If you could provide me with details of the location bought (website etc.) I will investigate further with our trade partner.

With regard to comments over quality of Nicotine and taste, ECOpure does not include any additives or antioxidants and so the shelf life has been determined as 2 years from manufacture, following ICH (International Conference On Harmonization) guidelines which are applicable to medicines. Storage conditions (temperature, humidity) may adversely affect the product stability and so the bottles should be stored out of direct sunlight, below 25C and with the lid securely fastened. Nicotine is highly reactive and degrades at a rapid pace when exposed to heat, air and moisture.

I am very sorry for the delay in responding to your query, however this has only been brought to my attention.

I have posted my contact details below so that you may forward any further information/queries directly to me for a faster response.

Kind Regards
David Lawson

e: davidl@intellicig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread