Status
Not open for further replies.

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
It's sale time again!

Our previous sale, B2G1 100ML, was one heck of a deal, but we received a lot of feedback from people who would rather try smaller bottles. You spoke, and we listened, so our newest sale is as follows:

Buy 4 or more 30ML bottles, and get 25% off of all of them. That's just $4.89 each!
http://eden-mist.com/shop

The sale will end on 7/6/2014.

We also received a shipment of our new, sharp tip dropper caps, so you can say bye-bye to our old plastic droppers. That said, if anyone is interested in buying some plastic droppers to fit 30 mL bottles, feel free to email us!

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
We are a relatively new vendor, so there are not many reviews yet. You can find a review or two in threads on ECF, but the number is still quite low. My personal favorite is Tropical Breeze, and I know it is popular with others as well. In offline sales, Melon Temptation is our best seller, but at $4.89 for 30 mL, everything is a great deal.

We would absolutely appreciate reviews from anyone who has or will order from us, because this comes up a lot!

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We are a relatively new vendor, so there are not many reviews yet. You can find a review or two in threads on ECF, but the number is still quite low. My personal favorite is Tropical Breeze, and I know it is popular with others as well. In offline sales, Melon Temptation is our best seller, but at $4.89 for 30 mL, everything is a great deal.

We would absolutely appreciate reviews from anyone who has or will order from us, because this comes up a lot!

*****************************************************************************************************
I had a chance to sample 3 out of 4 different flavors I received with the *reduced PG option*

I'm using a.32ohm coil and using a raptor chip box mod at about 80watts. Every single flavor was great and sub ohm very nicely. I personally wouldn't want the flavor to be any stronger then it was. They are absolutely perfect how they are! Dripping and sub ohms brought out amazing flavor. The reduced PG made it very smooth. Right out of the mail they were great!! I don't feel like I need to steep these but since I have so much juice laying around right now...I'm going to put them away for a few weeks and come back to them again.

#1. Melon Temptation - great melon flavor, if your looking for a watermelon type...you won't get that but it is a wonderful mixture of melons. The reduced PG, I get a veryyyy nice thick vapor. I still get a slight throat hit (I'm not usually looking for to much of a throat hit anymore)...but this juice is great. This was my favorite out of all the ones I tried so far. I would definitely order this one in larger quantities in the future.

#2. Tropical Breeze - This flavor is complex! It's very refreshing and fruity/tropical. You actually get a slight cooling sensation from this. I absolutely hate & stay away from menthol flavors anymore. This is one flavor that does a cooling sensation right! It is veryyyyy subtle.. At first I didn't know it was there and actually thought I was catching some cold air from my air conditioner next to me :). It completely adds a level of complexity to the juice that I surprisingly like. You can't tell the juice will have this affect by just smelling it. You have to vape it and you'll go "yep there is the cooling feel!"

#3. Malt - This flavor was more subtle then all the others I dripped. I liked it and could vape it all day...but it wouldn't be my first pick. I can't really put my finger on what this flavor is! To be fair, I tried this one on top of a vanilla ice cream ejuice I had previously on my wick...which means I didn't get the full flavor profile from the Malt.

#4. Nectarine - Smells great...sadly haven't had a chance to taste it yet :(

*The glass bottles (30ml) they came in are pretty good. I believe their are plans to change them in the future. The dropper in mine is not going to be found in the future ones. Mine came with a very odd looking dropper :) Its completely flat on the bottom instead of coming to a point. They work fine when it comes to dripping...but filling a carto or tank could be very challenging with them. Also, as you get down to the last bit of liquid...sucking up a small about with a flat tip could be very difficult. If you have these droppers in yours..I would suggest picking up a cheap pack of pipettes.

Hope this review helps some people out! Get the Melon Temptation and Tropical Breeze...I don't think you'll regret it. And if your a sub ohm vapor like me...get the reduced PG option...you won't have to worry about to much flavor or to little flavor.

I'll chime back in after they sit for a few weeks to a month :)

Thank you VaporDan. You have a new customer with me!

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
We will probably do that with the 100 mL bottles in the future, but the 225 mL bottles will likely be discontinued as they complicate sourcing and shipping.
will there be a discount for ordering multiple 100ml bottles of the same flavor? When you discount the larger ones? There is quite a price difference per ml between the two sizes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread