**** Eden Mist premium e-liquids **** Lowest prices, best value! OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
We strive to offer the absolute lowest prices possible without sacrificing quality or customer service. If you are a fan of great juice and low prices, you owe it to yourself to at least check out our website. reviews are unfortunately scarce at the moment, and to everyone who has ordered, we would definitely appreciate some honest reviews! To everyone else, please give us a try. You will be pleasantly surprised!

I personally recommend the signature mist line of e-liquids, as those have seen the most development, though the tried and true classics are worth every penny.

:2c: [url]http://eden-mist.com/shop[/URL]

Questions, comments, and suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I rec'd my 3 bottle of juice yesterday. I got Malt, Melon Temptation and Tropical Breeze. I speed steeped the Malt yesterday, being the size bottle it is, I think it will need another session in my steeper, Malt is a mellow smooth flavor like the inside of a malted milk ball without the chocolate. This juice could be a great juice to mix with fruit chocolate or caramel flavors, to make an old fashioned maltshop style malted milk.Even before the steeping the aroma was great. I didn't get a chemical, purfumey, or alcohol smell from any of them. My only slightly negative comment is that they don't include dropper or pipette to transfer to a tank or dispensing bottle.
I will however be buying from Eden mist again.

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
Thank you for the kind words! All of our bottles, aside from the 100ML option, come with droppers. I will add verbiage to the site to ensure that, going forward, customers know what they are getting. Thanks again!

EDIT: This information has been added to the top of every page. Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
You betcha, this is getting better and better with the speed steep. I imagine a couple of weeks will make the world of difference as well.

Glad you like it gpc! Check your fb buddy :)

Looking forward to trying some Eden Mist out on a dripper setup and some low ohms! Prices are awesome.

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
VDan, (I started to just use the initials, but it sounded wrong)lol
After steeping the Melon Temptation is a good clean although somewhat light in flavor vape. The flavor is very realistic and smooth I like it a lot, I just wish it was a little more flavorful. Have you considered offering an option for an additional flavor shot?

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
We have, and it is built into the processes we have planned to adopt in the future; however, we have quite a bit to do before we get to that point. For now, we are trying to keep it as simple as we can while still offering what we consider the essential customization options. May I ask what device(s), resistance and volts, or watts you are using? I was actually concerned that Melon Temptation, in particular, would be too flavorful until we received so much positive feedback. It became our number 1 seller in offline sales. I would love to compare your equipment with our offline testers and customers, to help me get some perspective on your experience.

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My testing device is an Innokin 134 vaped at 7.5 to 12.5 watts. Using the HH357 long barrels 1st a 2.0 ohm then a 1.5 ohm. Vaping on an Innokin VTR with a Iclear 30s 2.0 ohms 8 to 11.5 watts (it started getting harsh and hot above 11.5. My wife vaped it on her Vamo V3 with an Aspire BDC at 1.8 ohms. She normally vapes at 7.5 to 9 ohms. The best was the VTR at 11. The flavor is good and it is very clean tasting, just very mild.

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
We are preparing for our next sale and contest, which will begin next week, assuming our shipment comes in on time. Quite a few people expressed interest in the last sale who did not want 300 mL of unknown juice. So this time around, we will be having a contest and special for our 30 mL bottles. I will post more details when receipt of our shipment has been confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread