• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

[Edited]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hello SG vapers!!
I'm rather concerned with the recent ban on vape in Singapore.
can anyone tell me more about it and how to avoid getting caught?
Especially what rights do i have when the police wants to search my bag.
What's the dangers and the best say to conceal and not get caught
you do know they read the forums right?

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
wah lan eh.. not another one... seriously stickies not enough? other "members" posting such qns not enough? the mods are not paid to moderate such things i am pretty sure they have more productive things to do then to delete such threads started every 2 days you know...
If you read his profile, he is a newbie

I doubted he has read the stickies

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

exodus79

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2012
Longyearbyen
If you read his profile, he is a newbie

I doubted he has read the stickies

Yeah @Darkangel exactly my point when i typed "members" it had double meanings actually... most true new members who have been lurking around would probably have read the stickies.. even if not.. they would have seen many of such postings to know tht such threads will not be received and answered well....so why even f-ing borther to start it unless you are out to fish for something else other then legit info...

Reactions: nonokumurah.k

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Yeah @Darkangel exactly my point when i typed "members" it had double meanings actually... most true new members who have been lurking around would probably have read the stickies.. even if not.. they would have seen many of such postings to know tht such threads will not be received and answered well....so why even f-ing borther to start it unless you are out to fish for something else other then legit info...
If newbies start lurking long enough in the stickies, they will understand and with their experience they contribute positively

Reactions: nonokumurah.k

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Anyway if you still think they don't have the right to check your bag. This was a true case that happened a few month back. Anyway this thread was from a thread at hardwarezone and I can't seem to find it now.

To summarise,

1. There will be two person, A and B
2. B jio A to come down to A's void deck to vape together
3. A brought down his mod and some juice and while B was waiting for A, B put his mod on the void deck table
4. A met B and they started talking. At this point, A have not taken out his vape gear from his bag while B's mod is still sitting on the table
5. Suay suay a group of police (or was it HiShAm?) was walking by the void deck and spotted B's mod
6. Approached the two (A and B) and confiscated B's mod (Don't know if any fine was involved)
7. With reasonable suspicion, the officers (either police or HiShAm, I don't remember) asked to check A's bag
8. Officers found the mod and juice in A's bag and confiscated them.

It's the same for travelling also. SMRT personnel have the authority to check your bag. That's why there's a security counter in MRT. If they find out about your vape gear, they do not have the right to confiscate it. But they will hold you and call the relevant authorities to deal with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread