Efest LUC charger question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrandall85

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
Buffalo, NY, USA
Quick question regarding the efest LUC- the instructions state that the charger will automatically switch between 500-1000ma charge dependent on battery size. So why is there an external switch to change that? Am I risking anything by simultaneously charging my Sony VTC 4 in one bay and my Efest 18350 purp in the other? I thought the charger was....smart....but I'd rather not take any risks.

Thanks!

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
Quick question regarding the efest LUC- the instructions state that the charger will automatically switch between 500-1000ma charge dependent on battery size. So why is there an external switch to change that? Am I risking anything by simultaneously charging my Sony VTC 4 in one bay and my Efest 18350 purp in the other? I thought the charger was....smart....but I'd rather not take any risks.

Thanks!

Dont worry. If you charge 2 batteries at the same time then the charging current is 500mA for each battery. Thats all... If you use only 1 slot then it will charge at full current which is 1A and thats safe. All modern cell phones with li-ion battery charge at 1A ;)

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
Definitely and cell phone and tablet etc...! I have a nitecore i4. Luc i really nice but i need support for ni-mh aa and aaa batteries.

20130506042972797279.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread