smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Was it just the light that stayed on or did it continuously fire the atty?

eGos are somewhat notorious for button sticks, either the light just stays on or the button sticks. Usually a quick thumbnail flick on button will stop it. Depending on where you got it and how long ago, contacting the vendor might help. Of course, you probably know all this.

By this time, if it hasn't stopped, you've taken it outdoors.

Last edited:

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 14, 2013
    WESTERN N.C.
    If the button is ok - you get the tactile "clicky" feel you should when pressing on it - you may have got liquid into the battery around the switch area. Try putting the battery in a bag of rice - seal it well - for a few days to draw any moisture out.

I wil try that.. Thanks!

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 14, 2013
    WESTERN N.C.
    If the button is ok - you get the tactile "clicky" feel you should when pressing on it - you may have got liquid into the battery around the switch area. Try putting the battery in a bag of rice - seal it well - for a few days to draw any moisture out.
    welp I tried this but no luck...I would contact the vendor but I don't want any more dealings with this vendor as we had words in the beginning because he was so so rude after the sale when I asked a couple of noob questions. guess my gut feeling was right to start with that I got screwed...oh well I will just charge this off to experiance...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread