• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eGo AIO D22 Spit back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaywaIker

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hi All,

I do have a eGo AIO D22 (my first ever vaping devises) and I kinda like it because it's small and handy and perfect for on the go.

It produces a good vape and flavour for its size.

I have only one issue every time after I refill the tank I do have a enormous spit back regardless how much or little I fill it, and the worst thing about it that the tanke straight away is half empty again :(.

I did Google a bit but it seems that no one has a permanent cure for it, therefore I opened this Thread to see if here are some veteran vapers who can help a noobie with this issue.

Looking forward to your replies and hopefully someone can help.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Never mind I dropped it and the glass of the tank broke, so no more issue with spitback :(

And since it is in build tank I believe it's not changeable.....
Man, that sucks. But it's not an expensive mod, so don't linger too long over that. Time to get another!!

DaywaIker

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
image.jpeg

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Yeah that sucks indeed, only used it for 2 weeks...

but the new one is on the way already....hope it will only be a short wait...
If you're interested in a stealthy mod, get the eleaf istick pico. With a serpent mini, it'll probably disappear in your hand. It's a single 18650 batt mod.

emoo

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
state of red white blue
This is probably kinda old, but here's my 2 cents and for anyone who's curious on fixing the problem.

Easiest way to prevent spitback is to rebuild your coil and cotton. The occ's absorb juice really fast. I used to do ego one's and still have them around. Just got my G/f a AIO same issue on the occ's. Have tried and tested the dripping method (drip onto cotton, let it absorb first before vaping) and still fails. If you need to know which model of RBA the AIO uses, it's the BF RBA, which comes with cubis/cuboid mini kit. BF RBA Head - Joyetech

Build it vertical or horizontal, your choice but it seems to reduce spitback with a horizontal. I noticed the broken glass, can consider using clear water proof silicone to fix. Of course it's gonna be ugly, but it beats replacing the whole thing. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread