ego battery and Kanger evod question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an ego 100oma battery and just got a couple of Kanger evod clearomizers. Sometimes when I fill the evod and put it on the battery, the battery flashes like 4 times really quick and it doesnt work. If I change the tank its all good. After while I can put the tank on the same battery and it works fine.... Anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

thanks

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
great video find @kent. I have had then happen a lot, but never had to do any "work" on them. It happens because I tighten the tank on the battery way too tight as OCD kicks in and I am trying to line the battery button up so its symmetrical with the windows on the tank. Obviously depending on where you start the threads is where the windows will end up, but luckily im past that. All I ever had to do to fix was just loosen the tank and learn to just screw on the tank or charger until it stop and then not tighten further.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Sometimes the center pin on he Evod coil is not touching. You can take a screwdriver and turn it slightly counter clockwise.

Also with the evod, protank, mini and the T3/MT3S's (or the T3's with the T3S base and coil) sometimes the coil unit needs tightened 'inside'.... sometimes unscrews a bit when filling - not always though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread