Ego-C or Ego-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Phil, You found it already. The label says IC. It's an ICR. It's this one: AW Protected 14500 3.7 Volt 750mah: $8.98
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

The other ones you linked to are CR123s. They're 3.7V each. If you stack them, you'll get 7.4V and I don't think they'll fit anyway.

The size of the CR2s you need is 15266. It's 15mm diameter and 26.6mm long. 3.0 volts. They are protected Li-Ions.

Be aware that these are 3v batteries. Not all chargers will work for them. Don't charge them on the same charger you charge 3.7V batteries on unless it has a voltage selection switch. There are real inexpensive chargers for 3v CR2's but it's better if you can find one with a switch, just for convenience sake.

Last edited:

Ambassador

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Thailand & Madagascar
Yes, you'll definitely want at least one backup battery. Most people (even those who aren't going to remote locations) have at least one backup battery because you need one operational while the other is charging and batteries do go bad after awhile. Even new batteries can be duds occasionally.

Juice is good for at least a year, maybe longer, and should be kept in a cool dark place.

You might want to only order samples of the tobacco and menthol flavors at first. Like I said, a lot of people, including me, think they want a flavor just like their old analog, but then find they don't like the taste of tobacco juice once they have it. Plus, not all tobacco juice is created equal--there is a wide variety of tobacco and menthol juices and you might like some and hate some. This is all quite a bit of trial and error at first, which isn't bad if you have time to do it, but you are pressed for time. After tasting some samples and finding several that you like, I would recommend taking large quantities of several flavors with you. Even if you find a flavor that you love and can see yourself vaping all day long, you will probably still want a few other flavors on occasion so vaping doesn't become boring and one-note. And if you are quitting analogs, your taste buds will be going through some changes. What tastes great one day might not the next.

Good luck!

Hi JudeD

Yes i plan on giving up real cigs ! :D

So i was going to buy 5ml bottles to find my flavour then buy bulk - maybe that is too much then? How big are samples?

Can you recommend any good flavours? is RV4 good?

I was going to get mint and menthol too.... don't want a flavour that's too sickly

Cheers

Phil

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Hi JudeD

Yes i plan on giving up real cigs ! :D

So i was going to buy 5ml bottles to find my flavour then buy bulk - maybe that is too much then? How big are samples?

Can you recommend any good flavours? is RV4 good?

I was going to get mint and menthol too.... don't want a flavour that's too sickly

Cheers

Phil
I don't do tobacco flavors, but 5ml is about the right size for samples. Some sites have kits with 3-5ml samples. Some have minimum bottle sizes of 10ml. I think 5ml is the perfect sample size though. ECBlends.com is a very accommodating site and a good value for their juice. They'll let you customize if you want. Backwoods Brew specializes in tobacco flavors and has a big following here. Tobacco flavors are a bit of a specialty to do right. If you mean RY4, it's probably one of the most popular tobacco flavors, but each place does it a little different. It's supposed to be a tobacco flavor with a slight caramel and vanilla undertone. I've never tried it but it's talked about all the time. Definitely worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread