Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
So the 2nd generation tanks come with a hard cap that ispre-punched. They still leak after a few refills. So I got the soft caps. Usingthe atty to punch them still resulted in leaks. Using a sharp syringe to starta pilot hole still resulted in leaks. So I got some blunt-tipped 14 gaugesyringes from Amazon. I take a diamond nail file and hone the circumference sothere is a sharp beveled edge around the entire end. Now, placing the top of the soft cap on ahard surface (I use my marble countertop), I press firmly downward directlyinto the center. It makes a clean holewith no burrs that is just slightly smaller than the atty tip. A very tightseal. I have been using the same one for almost a month with no leaks. You have to make sure that you get the holedead center. If it is slightly offcenter or if you don’t get a clean hole, then a leak will eventually occur.Hope this helps. I now LOVE myeGo-C!
As an aside. I doprefer the LR attys over the SR attys and I seem to think that the 1000mah batholds up a bit better to the LR attys. Ivape juice from several different vendors. 100% VG works just fine with no wicking problems. Some of my thinner juices (50/50) that use toleak all the time don’t anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread