Ego-c twist VV? This a good deal? starter kit 24.49?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi

I wouldn't buy off of eBay. The kit only has one battery too, which (unless you have another device) will leave you vapeless while you are charging. No, you cannot charge the battery when you're are sleeping.

I always suggest new vapers get at least one authentic battery, since people have less problems with them, but if that's not in your budget you can get the same kit for much less.

$10.42 T2 2-in-1 USB Rechargeable 1100mAh E-Cigarette Set at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

or one with two batteries (still for less than the one on eBay)

$19.26 CE4 6-in-1 1100mAh Rechargeable Double E-cigarette - black / Euro plug adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If you don't want to wait for shipping from China, you will probably have to pay a bit more, but there are deals around if you look.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
That's not a passthrough, though. **scratching head**

More coffee. Must get more coffee.

I said I haz a spacey. I made the post go away. :)

VV "Twists" from Alibaba come up in a search, but they aren't Joyetech. I can't figure out how a Twist could be a passthrough anyway because of the dial. I have seen VV passthroughs around, but not a Twist style.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Does anyone know where I could find a joyetech twist w/passthrough?

You started a thread just a few minutes after this post saying you ordered one yesterday.
182797d1319927372-glass-drip-tips-charms-e-cigarettes-unsure.gif

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I love my MVP, personally I wish I had just bypassed all of the starter kits and just started at the simple mods. I would have saved myself A few hundred bucks

I'm a believer in a good (Twist/ego) starter kit. I think they allow the focus to be on the carto and flavors until the person is ready to get well informed about our type of batteries and charging etc.

szot

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread