Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Yeah having them in colors would be great, but at this point if they work that alone will make me happy.

I was told the replacement tubes will probably be available in the colors. I just got some too, but haven't tried them yet other than taking one apart and putting it back together. I am also trying the E1 Revive, which is also rebuildable.

scribes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
MN
.. and to the people that have used these, or other similar things, what your take compared to something like a volcano ultra magma clearo?

I have been using volcanos clearos for for 3-4 months. I have tried smokeymizers, other similar clearos, other bottom fed clearo types, other top coil clearos, ce2 tanks, etc..

I havent tried a stardust yet, but it seems like a moot point until they stop making different versions, or at least until i can get the current version. There are short wicks, long wick, v2, v3, ce5 etc...

Polyfill are just straight up disgusting to me now, the flavor is horrible compared to a ce2 type, ridiculous how different it is to me.

The volcano clearos feed/wick just a little to slow for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread