Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Does anybody know about these? I have several egos, have a passthrough on the way. I have never used cones on these things but thought it would be kinda cool. I use primarily 510 CE2 clearomizers and I am not sure what kind of cones i should get. They have big bore ones and regular ones. Will regular ones fit over the CE2 clearomizers?

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
Still the BEST thing to do is to contact your vendor. If they say their cone will fit YOUR application and it doesn't they will PROBABLY replace it.

Establish a dialog with your vendor. Pays off in the end.

Short answer: 11mm cone will work with most clear cartos.
13mm cone is for the really big cartos.

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I didn't like the draw I got with my long cones, though I wonder if the big bore cones it would have a better draw? So I tried shorty cones I got from madvapes to at least cover the threading and I really like these a lot. May be something for you to consider later if you don't like those cones.

chinsk

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Does anybody know about these? I have several egos, have a passthrough on the way. I have never used cones on these things but thought it would be kinda cool. I use primarily 510 CE2 clearomizers and I am not sure what kind of cones i should get. They have big bore ones and regular ones. Will regular ones fit over the CE2 clearomizers?

Gotvapes has some of the larger bore eGo cones that fit CE2 clearos. I ordered a couple and they fit great. They are basically the exact same size as an eGo-T tank atty with no guts and threads on the lower part.

eGo Cone (also for Micromizer and FLuxmizer clearomizers!) BLACK [gv-fluxo-micromizer-egocone-BLK] - $4.00 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread