eGo - First impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
So my eGo arrived today. I couldnt wait to charge that puppy up! Once charged I filled a new cart with Tastyfinger and went to town.

I have to say that after my 510, Im not impressed.

Yes, I havent had to change my battery even once all day which is a plus but vapor and flavor are the same. No more th either.

I know I know LR atomizers and a battery bigger than 650 might have produced different results, but I really thought ( hoped ) that I might get even more flavor or TH out of the plain old eGo.

I will say this however:

If you are looking to buy a 510 or an eGo, go eGo. The battery does last considerably longer and production is the same. Longer battery life seems to be everyones big selling point and I do have to admit, charging batteries at work always bothered me. I was afraid someone would accidentally damage it.

KYFlyer67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2010
Ky
You're absolutely right - longer battery life with virtually the same performance as a regular 510 battery. Performance is all about the atty or carto - and they go down hill fast after a couple weeks in my experience. LR attys aren't a good option with a regular 510 battery - they run 'em down way too quick... so LR attys are a good option for you now with the eGo. Also, I just received shipment of some JOYE 510 cartomizers and they are surprisingly good - a bit of a pain to fill, but otherwise good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread