eGo kits from HDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
New Jersey
Hi, I was looking at some of the eGo Kits. Just have a few questions. Does anyone know if these are joyetech brand or their own/knockoff brand. Does anyone have the kits? How are they?

Also what is the difference from the eGoT 1100mAh eGo-T Kit and eGoCE4 eGo 1100mah CE4 Kit ? I'm torn between those 2. Just looking to upgrade my SI Volt.

Thanks

Kat

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Not sure about these kits, but the Twist I got from there is working great. Personally I would pass on the ego T and CE4 kits and just get the twist and your own preferred delivery system. Cartos work great then you can see if you want to try some tanks, etc. I am just not a fan of clearos, they all leaked for me. I have a ton of pyrex tanks he sells and they are great with a punched carto. Perform way better than clearos in my opinion :) Have fun shopping! bnrk

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I've purchased twists as well as my first starter from HDV! I got the 1100 mah ce4 kit. Never had any problems with them as they are still in use. Jen & John are also great to do business with. They are willing to answer any questions as well. I continue to buy juice as well as viva novas from them as well. Just got a shipment of juice from them today! Cinnamon danish & waffle....yummy!

I agree with the previous post. Not a fan of the ce4. I've ordered from several suppliers and I always end up with leaking issues...hence why I ordered the viva nova from HDV.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi, I was looking at some of the eGo Kits. Just have a few questions. Does anyone know if these are JoyeTech brand or their own/knockoff brand. Does anyone have the kits? How are they?

Also what is the difference from the eGoT 1100mAh eGo-T Kit and eGoCE4 eGo 1100mah CE4 Kit ? I'm torn between those 2. Just looking to upgrade my SI Volt.

Thanks

Kat

These are high quality, non joyetech ego kits.

We've tested ego kits from at least 10 vendors and these were the best. The atomizers were the vapers choice award winners in 2011 or 12, I forget. And if you happen to get a defective one (it happens with the same failure rate as joyetech in my experience--we used to sell them BTW) we will replace it within 30 days from purchase. Ultimately we stopped carrying their products because we could get better quality at a better price, and we passed the saving on to you. I know just about all of my customers would agree if you can get the same or better quality at a fraction of the price, it's a no brainer...after all it's just a name.

For easy of use I'd get the CE4's, for best taste and longevity I would get the standard ego kit with drip tips. Just my .02:toast:

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
My aunt ordered two kits last month. One for herself and one for her son. All 4 batteries are now dead. We tried lifting the battery post, cleaning, etc. No luck. My real question is ....there is a little pamplet that comes with them that says they can be sent back within 30 days of purchase, I think. I am at work and do not have it in front of me. Why is HDV warranty only 15 days ? Her batts stopped working about 3 weeks in.
She did contact HDV, but was already past the 15 days.
She is not really that upset, as she can afford new ones. So really just wondering why the little pamplet says something different.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
My aunt ordered two kits last month. One for herself and one for her son. All 4 batteries are now dead. We tried lifting the battery post, cleaning, etc. No luck. My real question is ....there is a little pamplet that comes with them that says they can be sent back within 30 days of purchase, I think. I am at work and do not have it in front of me. Why is HDV warranty only 15 days ? Her batts stopped working about 3 weeks in.
She did contact HDV, but was already past the 15 days.
She is not really that upset, as she can afford new ones. So really just wondering why the little pamplet says something different.

That is the warranty from the product manufacturer, not from HDV. Since it takes nearly 30 days to get to use from the time we order, they are already out of warranty for us. This means that for every return, these come out of our pocket/inventory and we get no recourse from the vendor.

Within 15 days a customer will know if the battery is defective or not, 4 batteries in a month is well beyond the norm and suggests to me that perhaps there is another problem here, like a faulty charger or something else.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
That is the warranty from the product manufacturer, not from HDV. Since it takes nearly 30 days to get to use from the time we order, they are already out of warranty for us. This means that for every return, these come out of our pocket/inventory and we get no recourse from the vendor.

Within 15 days a customer will know if the battery is defective or not, 4 batteries in a month is well beyond the norm and suggests to me that perhaps there is another problem here, like a faulty charger or something else.

The only chargers they had came with the kits. Not a big deal though, they both have replacements now. This does, however, make me leary of non- Joyetech batteries/chargers. Ah well, live and learn.:)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
The only chargers they had came with the kits. Not a big deal though, they both have replacements now. This does, however, make me leary of non- Joyetech batteries/chargers. Ah well, live and learn.:)

I understand, but it has been well noted that even Joye batteries fail. It's the nature of the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread