eGo mega cartridge fillers...anyone try the blue stuff in em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleePup

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
I was afraid to try it in my eGo. I didn't have any luck with it in my 510, kept leaking or it wouldn't wick. I do trim the fill for the eGo when I use the atty/cart. I bought some of the new E2 cartomizers and LOVE them on the eGo! No muss no fuss! I fill them either every to every other night and am good to go. I will be buying some of the E2 mega cartomizer since they will hold the 2ml. I have the mega cartomizers that are for the eGo and they work good but the E2's are the perfect vape for me.

KayleePup

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
where do you order yours from? how much juice does the E2 hold?

I was afraid to try it in my eGo. I didn't have any luck with it in my 510, kept leaking or it wouldn't wick. I do trim the fill for the eGo when I use the atty/cart. I bought some of the new E2 cartomizers and LOVE them on the eGo! No muss no fuss! I fill them either every to every other night and am good to go. I will be buying some of the E2 mega cartomizer since they will hold the 2ml. I have the mega cartomizers that are for the eGo and they work good but the E2's are the perfect vape for me.

KayleePup

Altavus

Sep 29, 2010
denmark
liberty flights has the ce2 normal size and xl size and they have them for 510/ego and 2 or 3 other models (sold out at the moment but according to the live chat should be in stock later today or tomorrow they recived them from customs and just need to sort them out as they are all in one big box)

ivapour has them for the ego and they are in stock

those to sellers are both in the UK, dont know any sellers in US thou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread