eGo ONE Mega atomizer stuck to tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatloaf

Feb 17, 2016
I cannot for the life of me get my ego one mega atty separated. It's stuck to the tank and I can't refill and I'm so stressed out. Tried running it under hot water, tried sticking it in the freezer, tried gripping it with jar opener pad things, used pliers, rubberbands, NOTHING has worked. I don't wanna buy a new one I just want this one to open :-( Please send help

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
OK, it's plainly the base of the tank that comes off:
Joyetech_eGo_ONE_Mega_VT_Atomizer_2__45181.1446596326.1280.1280.jpg

You say you tried pliers and rubber grip sheets; did you make sure you were only contacting the base? If the pliers or grippers were too high, you'd be on the tank too. If not, I don't know. You've tried everything I would have told you.

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
This used to happen with me a few times when I first got it. For some reason it doesn't happen anymore. Whatever you do don't use a wrench or pliers or you'll scratch the crap out of it. Instead try using either a vape band, or those grippers they sell and the grocery stores.

The key is tighten it more with your fingers rather than your whole hand, if that makes sense. Let me know if that helps because once I started doing I never had a problem separating the atomizer base to the tank again.

I've even had the atomizer base stick to the battery once.. haha! Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread